IF only TERA was B2P and not P2P.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

I would have bought it for sure....

But now ill stick to GW2/Diablo combo....

MikeFlavaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 MikeFlavaz
Member since 2011 • 188 Posts

I played the beta. it was okay. everyone started in the same zone. No real story or lore honestly. You were just thrown into the mix. The combat was alittle weird but the animations were cool. You couldn't walk backwards which was strange. And judging from the class I played, you couldn't move and cast/hit even though you may be using instant cast spells/moves. Graphics looked good though. And, the political system and everyone for themselves world pvp sounded cool since i'm a pvp junkie. Aside from that, GW2 will be a big deal. Tera will not. Go Gw2 all the way.

japespszx6297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 japespszx6297
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

But I still like TERA. They can coexist right? Now only if TERA was B2P, it'd definitely be a hit. I think the combat mechanics are cool.

WizardGlass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WizardGlass
Member since 2012 • 322 Posts

AzatiS
if only you had a real job that pays more than 7.50 an hour, you would be able to play any game you wanted and not worry about the cost..... sad world you must live in :(
Crey93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Crey93
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]

WizardGlass

if only you had a real job that pays more than 7.50 an hour, you would be able to play any game you wanted and not worry about the cost..... sad world you must live in :(

10+ points to you fine sir.

adamms1384

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 adamms1384
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts
[QUOTE="AzatiS"]

WizardGlass

That might be the most idiotic statement I have ever seen. I'm in the same boat as the OP. It is SOLID enough to play B2P, but doesnt quite warrant the P2P structure. Lack of money is not the issue. Investing in a product that does or does not deserve the $15 per month is.
AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AzatiS

[QUOTE="AzatiS"]

WizardGlass

if only you had a real job that paysmore than 7.50 an hour, you would be able to play any game you wanted and not worry about the cost..... sad world you must live in :(

Really? Thats the excuse now? Sir yes sir lets do a math because you live in your own little world. I was WoW hardcore gamer , bought collectors editions in vanilla , all expansions and i played many years. If we do a simple math i spend MORE than 750euros for WoW ALONE!! Thats more than 900$$.

There are many regions is this world , beyond your country that salaries are not so high. So there are countries with 250E per month , 300E per month etc... So take this 7.50 per hour out of your butt.

Now i needed to work 3 month just to play wow. 1 game. When with this amount of money in the end of the day i could play like 30-35 PC games!!! Single player or not. And with STEAMS offers even MORE!!!

Ill never , EVER do that again when games like GW2 / Diablo 3 can provide me everything for free. And no im not sad at all. I would if i couldnt afford Diablo 3 / GW 2. So spin a bit for me and keep paying for TERA since you are "rich". Even if i can too , i refuse to. And its my right and my opinion. Respect it or be gone and bring some valid points next time. Not childish "" get a 7.50 per hour job sad kid"" arguments.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AzatiS
[QUOTE="WizardGlass"][QUOTE="AzatiS"]

adamms1384

That might be the most idiotic statement I have ever seen. I'm in the same boat as the OP. It is SOLID enough to play B2P, but doesnt quite warrant the P2P structure. Lack of money is not the issue. Investing in a product that does or does not deserve the $15 per month is.

Im in exactly same spot as you! I can afford but i dont want to. ( Maybe if TERA was the best of the best i would, like wow was in vanilla , but its not ). Anyways . Thank god someone get the whole point!!
Snaptrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Snaptrap
Member since 2003 • 2186 Posts

if only you had a real job that pays more than 7.50 an hour, you would be able to play any game you wanted and not worry about the cost..... sad world you must live in :(WizardGlass

Not everyone lives rent-free in their parents basement.