I want another video game crash to happen...? The industry is depressing now.

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 YosemiteSam400
Member since 2013 • 159 Posts

:lol:

Difference of opinion = "You're stupid."

Uh-oh, Archie! I fear you've just been "Pwned" by a teen-ager!

Phantom_Leo
How very immature of you. That is spam and not even relevant to my topic. Please don't post such things.
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I don't think we need a crash. A crash could eliminate the smaller developers who make good games and leave intact the big-name publishers who are responsible for your problems. Use your wallet to do the talking and hope for the best. That's all you can do.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44538 Posts
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"][QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"] Alrighty, if you want to contribute to the garbage that the industry is becoming, by all means. I can rest easy knowing for a fact now that most people don't care, and most gamers that purchase from these greedy companies are the reason the industry is failing. But at least I can say I didn't contribute toward it. Its such a sad thing that you even have that mentality.

I don't support "garbage" I support what I like regardless of if you like it or not. If you don't like something then by all means don't support it just don't expect other people to automatically do the same. It's not about caring or not caring it's about people having different opinions about what they deem as value. I don't think it's sad at all. I'm having a great time in gaming, like I said previously better then ever. :D

Me not supporting it doesn't do much when tools like you support the bad business practices. I mean, I'm not going to support it anyway, but the majority will, such as yourself. You are enabler of these bad business practices and you will cause other gamers to be ripped off by the companies in the future. You clearly don't understand the term voting with your wallet, and honestly, if you honestly do give money to these companies, then I will put it bluntly. You're stupid. Sorry, but it had to be said.

:lol: But I am voting with my wallet just not voting how YOU want me to vote though. Right?
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

[QUOTE="Phantom_Leo"]

YosemiteSam400

How very immature of you. That is spam and not even relevant to my topic. Please don't post such things.

...if you honestly do give money to these companies, then I will put it bluntly. You're stupid. Sorry, but it had to be said.YosemiteSam400

Pretty sure this is a joke topic now...

YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 YosemiteSam400
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"]I don't support "garbage" I support what I like regardless of if you like it or not. If you don't like something then by all means don't support it just don't expect other people to automatically do the same. It's not about caring or not caring it's about people having different opinions about what they deem as value. I don't think it's sad at all. I'm having a great time in gaming, like I said previously better then ever. :DArchangel3371
Me not supporting it doesn't do much when tools like you support the bad business practices. I mean, I'm not going to support it anyway, but the majority will, such as yourself. You are enabler of these bad business practices and you will cause other gamers to be ripped off by the companies in the future. You clearly don't understand the term voting with your wallet, and honestly, if you honestly do give money to these companies, then I will put it bluntly. You're stupid. Sorry, but it had to be said.

:lol: But I am voting with my wallet just not voting how YOU want me to vote though. Right?

Once again, ignoramus, you miss the point. With the way you vote with your wallet you are going to cause really bad things in the long run. Such as microtransactions on 60 dollar games in order to just progress, used games being blocked, always online crap (because you probably buy games with online only DRM). Do you at least see some of my point now? What you buy further makes these companies gauge on how to screw us, the consumer. So for example you buy a game with always online DRM. That in turn will probably make all games in the future become online only to even be able to play. Buy a system that blocks used games, used games will be blocked forever on possibly. Do you understand now? Child? I doubt it.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Archangel3371

Phantom_Leo
:lol: So true. The only thing going to "crash" is this thread, although it probably has already.
YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 YosemiteSam400
[QUOTE="Phantom_Leo"]

Archangel3371
:lol: So true. The only thing going to "crash" is this thread, although it probably has already.

Because of people like you, yes. You keep derailing my thread.
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Phantom_Leo

:lol: So true. The only thing going to "crash" is this thread, although it probably has already.Archangel3371

I think it already has, child!  :lol:

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Phantom_Leo

[QUOTE="Archangel3371"][QUOTE="Phantom_Leo"]

YosemiteSam400

No U!  :lol:

YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 YosemiteSam400
Well, since a lot of the posters in my thread stray from the point of the post, I guess I made my point clear. You are enablers of current business practices. I hope you can just wake up and make better purchases with your wallets. Maybe you can save the industry if you wake up in time, but I doubt it.
YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 YosemiteSam400

[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"]:lol: So true. The only thing going to "crash" is this thread, although it probably has already.Phantom_Leo

No U!  :lol:

Hm, and I'm the teen. Please, grow up and come back when you can actually engage an intelligent discussion.
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Phantom_Leo

Hey Archie, after this topic you wanna meet online for some CoD: BlOps 2?

Imma play some Team Deathmatch for the next 8 hours, then Imma get some sleep so I can be up for the "always on DRM" midnight release of SimCity tomorrow nite!

Can't WAIT to get me some DRM! Gonna get me some Doritos and Mountain Dew and stay up all nite contributing to the EVIL CORPORATION, Electronic Arts!!

YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 YosemiteSam400

Hey Archie, after this topic you wanna meet online for some CoD: BlOps 2?

Imma play some Team Deathmatch for the next 8 hours, then Imma get some sleep so I can be up for the "always on DRM" midnight release of SimCity tomorrow nite!

Can't WAIT to get me some DRM! Gonna get me some Doritos and Mountain Dew and stay up all nite contributing to the EVIL CORPORATION, Electronic Arts!!

Phantom_Leo
When the game industry falls flat on its face with practices you don't like, you won't be joking or laughing then, friend. :) You'll remember what I said, I promise.
Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Phantom_Leo

Actually, much like the 1 million other "doom and gloom" predictors, you'll be forgotten in about 15 seco...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Archangel3371
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"][QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"] Me not supporting it doesn't do much when tools like you support the bad business practices. I mean, I'm not going to support it anyway, but the majority will, such as yourself. You are enabler of these bad business practices and you will cause other gamers to be ripped off by the companies in the future. You clearly don't understand the term voting with your wallet, and honestly, if you honestly do give money to these companies, then I will put it bluntly. You're stupid. Sorry, but it had to be said.

Once again, ignoramus, you miss the point. With the way you vote with your wallet you are going to cause really bad things in the long run. Such as microtransactions on 60 dollar games in order to just progress, used games being blocked, always online crap (because you probably buy games with online only DRM). Do you at least see some of my point now? What you buy further makes these companies gauge on how to screw us, the consumer. So for example you buy a game with always online DRM. That in turn will probably make all games in the future become online only to even be able to play. A buy a system that blocks used games, used games will be blocked forever on possibly. Do you understand now? Child? I doubt it.

:lol: Oh such bitter tears that you weep. Again I will buy things that I am comfortable with as long as I remain comfortable with them. I will not withhold my purchases on the basis that something I think could be bad MIGHT happen at some point in time, I'll withhold them when or if that time ACTUALLY happens. Your failure to grasp the concept that people have varying degrees of things they find tolerable is exceptional, your childish insults however are not.
YosemiteSam400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 YosemiteSam400
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"]:lol: But I am voting with my wallet just not voting how YOU want me to vote though. Right?Archangel3371
Once again, ignoramus, you miss the point. With the way you vote with your wallet you are going to cause really bad things in the long run. Such as microtransactions on 60 dollar games in order to just progress, used games being blocked, always online crap (because you probably buy games with online only DRM). Do you at least see some of my point now? What you buy further makes these companies gauge on how to screw us, the consumer. So for example you buy a game with always online DRM. That in turn will probably make all games in the future become online only to even be able to play. A buy a system that blocks used games, used games will be blocked forever on possibly. Do you understand now? Child? I doubt it.

:lol: Oh such bitter tears that you weep. Again I will buy things that I am comfortable with as long as I remain comfortable with them. I will not withhold my purchases on the basis that something I think could be bad MIGHT happen at some point in time, I'll withhold them when or if that time ACTUALLY happens. Your failure to grasp the concept that people have varying degrees of things they find tolerable is exceptional, your childish insults however are not.

This mentality is the reason the gaming industry is taking the road it is taking. Just letting you know that now. If you're honestly happy with the way business is right now? Then you're an ignorant little sheep like likes to take it from behind. I'm sure the corporations love you. Thats it, be a good little puppet. Kiss Mr Kotick on his lips too. He'll love that, or maybe, kiss his boot.
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#68 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

This thread is going to get locked, which is a shame, because I'm loving the direction the thread is going in. :lol:

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Archangel3371
[QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"][QUOTE="Archangel3371"][QUOTE="YosemiteSam400"] Once again, ignoramus, you miss the point. With the way you vote with your wallet you are going to cause really bad things in the long run. Such as microtransactions on 60 dollar games in order to just progress, used games being blocked, always online crap (because you probably buy games with online only DRM). Do you at least see some of my point now? What you buy further makes these companies gauge on how to screw us, the consumer. So for example you buy a game with always online DRM. That in turn will probably make all games in the future become online only to even be able to play. A buy a system that blocks used games, used games will be blocked forever on possibly. Do you understand now? Child? I doubt it.

This mentality is the reason the gaming industry is taking the road it is taking. Just letting you know that now. If you're honestly happy with the way business is right now? Then you're an ignorant little sheep like likes to take it from behind. I'm sure the corporations love you. Thats it, be a good little puppet. Kiss Mr Kotick on his lips too. He'll love that, or maybe, kiss his boot.

And I love them too. Fist bumps to my bros at EA, Activision, Ubisoft, and Capcom. Bobby has lips as soft and smooth as silk and as sweet as nectar. He should with the money I pamper him in. I'll send each company some more money donated in your name. :P
Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts
I'm letting this thread die since the TC insists on insulting others whose opinions are different from his.