I think i am losing the need to game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

:( I was hopeing this wouldnt happen to me, but it seems to be happening atm. I use to be a huge gamer, i use to play so many games and play them till i finish. I still have aload of games that i havnt finished. But now when im bored, i will look at my game shelf and i will just say to my self..... No, No i dont wanna play a game.

(Christ this advanced text editor is laggy, anyway back the subject)

It has become very rare now for a game to actually excite me and give me that sence of enjoyment that i once had. The ONLY games that appear to do this are really intense mutliplayer games like Halo. Or the GTA series. They seem to be the ONLY games that i actually enjoy playing on. I dont know why though.

I own so many great, fantastic games.. rangeing from Half Life 2 to more recent games like Supreme Commander or Medieval 2. I have the whole ranage.. roleplaying, stragity, first person, MMO, the works. But like i said, i only enjoy playing intense mutliplayer games or the GTA series lol

Its quite upsetting for me really, i use to love gaming but now i just get bored so easily with what ever game i play on. Im gonna miss gaming, all these great games that are coming soon i doubt i will have the pleasure of enjoying : ( Except for Halo 3 online or GTA IV and beyond.

So yea, i know you guys probley dont care but i am just letting you know because maybe i am not the only one? Who knows?

Anyway, thanks for reading.

EDIT: Forgive me, i also enjoy sports games ONLY when im playing with my mates (Real Life mates, not online)

Toaster_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Toaster_Cell
Member since 2006 • 3062 Posts
boo hoo! make a blog!
Clan_Crushbone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Clan_Crushbone
Member since 2007 • 1501 Posts
Could just be a drought. I go through the same thing some times. Games I want that are coming out, but dont want to play anything else but those games. Maybe you just need to find some new games that will reinvigorate your interest?
Avatar image for 190586385885857957282413308806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#4 190586385885857957282413308806
Member since 2002 • 13084 Posts

The drought I'm going through is based on time constraints... my backlog is full of rpg's, Zelda, Stalker, and story intensive FPS's... Seeing as i don't have a lot of time to put aside for these games, I haven't really been playing.

I would love to have a game like GTA IV out right now so i could just beat a mission or two and mess around a bit before i go to work...but that's not possible

SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

The drought I'm going through is based on time constraints... my backlog is full of rpg's, Zelda, Stalker, and story intensive FPS's... Seeing as i don't have a lot of time to put aside for these games, I haven't really been playing.

I would love to have a game like GTA IV out right now so i could just beat a mission or two and mess around a bit before i go to work...but that's not possible

smerlus

I think you have just nailed the only games i really, really enjoy. "Messing around" i think thats why i like the GTA games so much... well, i know why i like GTA so much. And they do that so well.