I am NOT impressed with Bayonetta

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

OK, this is all based on a demo, so I hope no one sits there and flames me and all.

I hear about this game. I hear that it got rated very highly by Famitsu. Sometimes, I can get curious and this is one of those times, so I decided to download the demo and play through it.After one playthrough - I am not impressed with the demo.

Now, I'll grant you that the visuals look beautiful and it has a good soundtrack, so far anyway. But the action was a bit too stylish and frantic. I felt like I was playing nothing more but a Devil May Cry rehash with a female lead character instaad. And no, I'm not impressed with the heroine either - she's supposed to have this sexy look onto her, but no. That's not exactly....appealing to me. Unfortunately, this could be the case of "sex sells" for the male gamer in mind, because this kind of woman may attract them in droves. Not me.

Now going through the level, piece by piece, it just felt...boring to me. I felt no satisfaction or fun involved. Even when she got "naked" for a temporary bit while she transformed into some hound to take out a big boss, I just wasn't impressed at all.

Am I the only one that is not impressed with Bayonetta?

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts

Oh man, sucks to hear that. I only played the PS3 demo, and loved every single bit of it. Are you big on action games? I ask that because I'm not, and maybe I was wowed by the demo because I haven't been too exposed to the genre outside of God of War 2 (which relies more in scale and set pieces than in the depth of its combat). From what I've read, perhaps Bayonetta is more similar to the DMC series, which I haven't tried. Perhaps that's why you feel it as more of the same.

And yeah, I can definitely see people being put off by the overly sexualized lead character.

ChanceSuBBs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChanceSuBBs
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts
Me neither. I like the beauty of the game. The cut scenes are amazing. But the game play is on the downside. I wasnt impressed with how the combos were laid out. Plus the camera is the best. But its is a good rental.
StaticPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#4 StaticPenguin
Member since 2004 • 3433 Posts

Ok.Opinions are for everyone.

PersonaIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PersonaIV
Member since 2009 • 245 Posts

good 4 u :)

DevilBorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DevilBorg
Member since 2009 • 810 Posts
Bayonetta is cool and all, I like the music and the atmosphere. I'd prefer Devil May Cry over it though, I don't like the main character very much. (except she has pistols on her ankles, that's awesome)
thunderf00t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thunderf00t
Member since 2009 • 948 Posts
You may already know this, but the similarity to DMC is not accidental, this is a Hideki Kamiya game. But his DMC game was the original, and had a more serious tone. So this is actually different for him, also, a lot of the people who worked on this game worked on God Hand for the PS2. Everything is over the top on purpose, you can expect the main game to break the fourth wall a time or two because of that as well, in all likelihood. I don't find Bayonetta so much sexy, as I do just highly entertaining because of how ludicrously and purposefully over the top she was, like Gene was in God Hand. It's definitely going to be my first purchase of this year.
Ghost_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Ghost_Face
Member since 2002 • 7676 Posts

OK, this is all based on a demo, so I hope no one sits there and flames me and all.

I hear about this game. I hear that it got rated very highly by Famitsu. Sometimes, I can get curious and this is one of those times, so I decided to download the demo and play through it.After one playthrough - I am not impressed with the demo.

Now, I'll grant you that the visuals look beautiful and it has a good soundtrack, so far anyway. But the action was a bit too stylish and frantic. I felt like I was playing nothing more but a Devil May Cry rehash with a female lead character instaad. And no, I'm not impressed with the heroine either - she's supposed to have this sexy look onto her, but no. That's not exactly....appealing to me. Unfortunately, this could be the case of "sex sells" for the male gamer in mind, because this kind of woman may attract them in droves. Not me.

Now going through the level, piece by piece, it just felt...boring to me. I felt no satisfaction or fun involved. Even when she got "naked" for a temporary bit while she transformed into some hound to take out a big boss, I just wasn't impressed at all.

Am I the only one that is not impressed with Bayonetta?

Metamania

My opinion was quite the opposite, so much so that I went out and paid off a preorder after playing the demo. I was an immense fan of the first Ninja Gaiden and had high hopes for the sequel and was sorely disappointed. I wish NG2 would have been as fun as the demo. I can't wait to see the weapon combinations with equipping swords and guns on hands and feet. There was also the hint of secret areas in the demo and makes me want to get my hands on the full game to see what they have hidden away. I did not think the action was more frantic than any other beat-em up, action game that I've played, waves of enemies are pretty much a staple of these type of games. The only complaint I had was that rotating the camera was slightly stiff to me, but I did not see if there was any setting to increase the sensitivity. I don't like the looseness of the camera in NG2, and right now the Baynonetta camera is not as much of an issue with me as the one in NG2 was, which is a huge plus.

Yes, Bayonetta has a certain sex appeal going for it, but doesn't seem as bad or over the top to me as Rumble Roses XX or DOA Xtreme 2 at least not from the demo. You won't be the only one not impressed by Bayonetta, but that's why there is a variety of games in every genre. Just because you like one game in a genre won't mean you'll like each and every one in that genre.

Bedizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bedizen
Member since 2009 • 2576 Posts

The demo didn't impress me

Avatar image for deactivated-61d91d42c39df
deactivated-61d91d42c39df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#10 deactivated-61d91d42c39df
Member since 2002 • 2741 Posts

i've played the demo multiple times.

I like how over the top it is with the action

and having her hair turn into these super huge boots/fists/monsters is pretty unique

Dreamerdude26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Dreamerdude26
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts
Played the demo twice, thought it was ok the first time, thought it was amazing the second. I think that once you take the time to learn how the combat system works and how to do some cool combo's it'll end up feeling much better to you.
92GreenYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 92GreenYJ
Member since 2006 • 482 Posts
I'm still in the process of downloading the Demo. Saw a commercial for it a few nights ago and It looked like my kind of game and something I would enjoy so I hopped on PSN and found the Demo. I hope its good. Gonna need something to follow up the awesomeness of Assassins Creed 2 that I am currently enjoying
Avatar image for BloodSeeker1337
BloodSeeker1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BloodSeeker1337
Member since 2009 • 1278 Posts
I Already Have A Full Copy Few Weeks Ago And It's Great. You Can Never Judge A Game Base On it's Demo :D
Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

It's just a mess of orbs, fed up with these hyper action games dropping ugly orbs that litter the screen, stop doing that you idiots! Other then that it's what you'll expect from a game of it's type, and one that does it well. It's not really God of War, it's faster, more Japanese of course, which means it's gotto have characters who dress up in a way that makes them look ridiculous in game, but only know just how ridiculous when you see someone in cosplay portraying it.

I think i'm more of a Dantes Infernal or God of War type person. I don't mind female leads but not when they are done in the way of Bayonetta. Bit of slut is fine, bit of raunchiness is fine, but that, I don't know what the hell to make of that.

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

Played the demo twice, thought it was ok the first time, thought it was amazing the second. I think that once you take the time to learn how the combat system works and how to do some cool combo's it'll end up feeling much better to you.Dreamerdude26

This, I played it the first time expecting to be blown away and I wasnt. I played it a second time and (although I was still un-blown away) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Knowing how to do the moves better does increase the enjoyment factor a great deal.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#16 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

It's complete and utter trash, an unprecedented audiovisual raping of the senses and a barely ok combat system. I honestly haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long, long time.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
I'm not really that interested in it. It just doesn't appeal to me at all for some reason. I honestly don't know why, though.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44538 Posts

I totally loved the demo. Fantastic visuals and audio, crazy frentic action, and a very cool main character. I really dig all the over-the-top gameplay such as finishing the combo with some crazy "torture" move such as throwing an enemy into an iron maiden. I think the main character looks great and some of her attacks using her hair and quite wicked. Enemy design looks awesome based on pics I've seen later on in the game. I love these types of action games so picking this game up is a no-brainer for me.

Avatar image for Grammaton-Cleric
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Grammaton-Cleric
Member since 2002 • 7515 Posts

You Can Never Judge A Game Base On it's Demo :D

BloodSeeker1337

That's actually the entire point of a demo: to gauge the overall look, feel and quality of a game based on a concentrated sampling. If the developer fails to convey the true nature of their game in that snippet, it's their fault, period.

That said, I think the Bayonetta demo is a good sampling of what the entire game will be like and hopefully those who don't appreciate the frentic style won't waste their money on the full game.

Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Grammaton-Cleric

I just wanted to add my own updated thoughts regarding this game:

I think the second part of the demo is vastly superior to the first. The clock face level is a muddled, clunky and difficult-to-follow mess of design and it damn near killed the game for me almost immediately.

By contrast, the second portion was far better paced and allowed me to enjoy the nuances and scope of the combat, so much so that I now plan on nabbing this day one.

I still think GOWIII will be the superior experience but considering my affinity for DMC I'm officially on board for this game, especially having waded through the painfully dull Dante's Inferno demo.

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
these threads always makes me desprate from owning a game :(:(:(:(
CADMAN_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#22 CADMAN_3
Member since 2003 • 1189 Posts

Played the demo and thought it was ok overall. Not to bad and it might end up in my collection but it's not a rush out and buy right away. That will be for GOW3. Also downloaded Dante's Inferno aand was more impressed with the graphics on this game than I was with Bayonetta.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
[QUOTE="BloodSeeker1337"]You Can Never Judge A Game Base On it's Demo :DGrammaton-Cleric
That's actually the entire point of a demo: to gauge the overall look, feel and quality of a game based on a concentrated sampling. If the developer fails to convey the true nature of their game in that snippet, it's their fault, period.

That may be the point of a demo, but I don't think I've played any demo that's accurately portrayed the full version of the game.
Grammaton-Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Grammaton-Cleric

[QUOTE="Grammaton-Cleric"][QUOTE="BloodSeeker1337"]You Can Never Judge A Game Base On it's Demo :Dmuthsera666

That may be the point of a demo, but I don't think I've played any demo that's accurately portrayed the full version of the game.

A demo is a snapshot of what the full game should potentially deliver; an expansive enough sample for the consumer to make an informed decision.

I've played plenty of demos that offered just that so I really have no idea what else to say regarding the matter. Demos, like games, vary in quality and sometimes a weak demo can actually harm the general perception of a quality game.Consider the lackluster demo for Dead Space, universally hailed has a horrifically bad representation ofthe full game.

Then contrast that demo with the demo for Red Faction: Guerilla, which manages to capture the essence of a large, sandbox experience in a relatively brief demo.

I think a well made demo can give you a pretty good picture of what the full game will offer.

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
i actually agree with you, i guess im just gettin tired with these types of games, because usually im always looking forward to games like this, i love the devil may cry series, ninja gaiden. i'm all up for it but right now i find those boring.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

[QUOTE="BloodSeeker1337"]

You Can Never Judge A Game Base On it's Demo :D

Grammaton-Cleric

That said, I think the Bayonetta demo is a good sampling of what the entire game will be like and hopefully those who don't appreciate the frentic style won't waste their money on the full game.

Thank you. That's exactly the point of a demo - to see whether or not it gets your interest at all. And for Bayonetta, it just failed completely.
MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

Anyone who played the PS3 version will more likely have a different opinion due to the fact that 360 has one thing it doesn't - the falling clock face scene.

Holy **** was that scene unbearable.

• Cluster ****y? Check.
  • Button mash friendly? Check.
  • Loads of canon-fodder enemies? Check.
  • Loads of colors and flashing lights that make it hard to see what you're actually doing? Check.

But, even after that dreadful scene and on to the better paced part of the demo, it still felt very bland. There wasn't a single enemy I couldn't beat by just mashing the Y button. Any game that allows me to beat a giant demon-monster-type-thing by just mashing one button isn't a purchase for me. And this was on the normal setting.

Although, I did enjoy the soundtrack. But the obvious sex appeal placed in Bayonetta was a real turn off for me. Teasing people with the slightest view boobies will get any game sales, I suppose.

UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 UpInFlames

especially having waded through the painfully dull Dante's Inferno demo.Grammaton-Cleric

I actually liked it a lot. It's not as derivative as I expected it would be. God of War's influence is obvious, but it also reminded me of Onimusha. I loved the presentation and the combat seems a lot deeper and more varied than God of War. I only dislike evade being mapped to the right analog stick, it's counter-intuitive. I'll probably pick it up at some point.

bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#29 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
I thought it was ok it isn't going to be something I go and get soon after it comes out maybe when I can find it on sale or something.
Avatar image for JonnyEarthquake
JonnyEarthquake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JonnyEarthquake
Member since 2007 • 770 Posts

I thought that the demo was fun, in a chessy sort of way but I absolutely hate how Bayonetta looks. In fact, I can`t stand anything about her. And what`s up with that weaboo soundtrack?

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
[QUOTE="dvader654"][QUOTE="UpInFlames"]

It's complete and utter trash, an unprecedented audiovisual raping of the senses and a barely ok combat system. I honestly haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long, long time.

You dont play many action games do you...

Flames is like your nemesis, the bizarro you. He hates Gof od War, but likes Dante's Inferno, and hates Bayonetta. You two are bound to fight until the stars fade away. :P
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts

I thought that the demo was fun, in a chessy sort of way but I absolutely hate how Bayonetta looks. In fact, I can`t stand anything about her. And what`s up with that weaboo soundtrack?

JonnyEarthquake
It's a little hard to be weabo when it's direct from Japan, isn't it? :roll: And I kinda hate the polarization created by Bayonetta as a character. It seems on one side, there are those who understand the over-the-top nature of her character... while on the other side are a set of people determined to hate her, because they consider her a hyper-sexualization created solely for the purpose of selling more copies.
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 UpInFlames

[QUOTE="UpInFlames"]

dvader654

Yeah, I don't play many action games, that must be why I can't tell pure awesomeness when I see it, right? :lol:

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="dvader654"][QUOTE="UpInFlames"]

UpInFlames

Yeah, I don't play many action games, that must be why I can't tell pure awesomeness when I see it, right? :lol:

I think he said that, because Bayonetta doesn't really do anything that hasn't already been done before in the genre, yet you "haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long, long time." It's obvious that if you played beatemup games on a regular basis, you'd feel differently... and probably would have passed up on demoing this game in the first place, instead of coming on here to spew your negativity.
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 UpInFlames

I think he said that, because Bayonetta doesn't really do anything that hasn't already been done before in the genre, yet you "haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long, long time." It's obvious that if you played beatemup games on a regular basis, you'd feel differently... and probably would have passed up on demoing this game in the first place, instead of coming on here to spew your negativity.Greyfeld

Actually, as I've already noted, it does do a lot of things that haven't really been done - graphics, character, soundtrack, sound effects and its overall styIe are all on an unprecedented level of trash that would make Dante and Vergil blush. I knew that already from the screens and the videos, but actually playing the game increases the torture tenfold. I wouldn't have bothered with the demo, but the insanely positive reviews piqued my interest so I wanted to check it out. Turned out I was right. Even the combat is meh - all I did in the first scene was button-mashed my way to hell and back (because I simply couldn't make out heads or tails what was happening on screen, but it seems the game didn't care about that because I killed everyone easily) and even in the "better" part of the demo I found the combat ok at best (endless circle strafing and shooting seems to be a viable strategy in Bayonetta).

Like I said, I haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long time and I want to share that with the whole world. Bayonetta left such a mark on me that I have to insult it in the worst way possible every chance I get (kind of like Shenmue). That's my revenge.

Spirit_of_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Spirit_of_87
Member since 2003 • 2423 Posts

Holy crap! Did she just start that motorcycle with her middle finger!?

Well, I'm impressed.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]I think he said that, because Bayonetta doesn't really do anything that hasn't already been done before in the genre, yet you "haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long, long time." It's obvious that if you played beatemup games on a regular basis, you'd feel differently... and probably would have passed up on demoing this game in the first place, instead of coming on here to spew your negativity.UpInFlames

Actually, as I've already noted, it does do a lot of things that haven't really been done - graphics, character, soundtrack, sound effects and its overall styIe are all on an unprecedented level of trash that would make Dante and Vergil blush. I knew that already from the screens and the videos, but actually playing the game increases the torture tenfold. I wouldn't have bothered with the demo, but the insanely positive reviews piqued my interest so I wanted to check it out. Turned out I was right. Even the combat is meh - all I did in the first scene was button-mashed my way to hell and back (because I simply couldn't make out heads or tails what was happening on screen, but it seems the game didn't care about that because I killed everyone easily) and even in the "better" part of the demo I found the combat ok at best (endless circle strafing and shooting seems to be a viable strategy in Bayonetta).

Like I said, I haven't played a bigger piece of **** in a long time and I want to share that with the whole world. Bayonetta left such a mark on me that I have to insult it in the worst way possible every chance I get (kind of like Shenmue). That's my revenge.

So basically, your problem is that you're blind. It's alright, I understand, you just need glasses, and you'll fix that problem right up. Btw, I'd love to see you get platinum while button mashing.
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 UpInFlames

So basically, your problem is that you're blind. It's alright, I understand, you just need glasses, and you'll fix that problem right up. Btw, I'd love to see you get platinum while button mashing.Greyfeld

Petty insults are always a great counter-argument. By the way, I already wear glasses and I can see clearly both that the game is trash and that you have nothing to say.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]So basically, your problem is that you're blind. It's alright, I understand, you just need glasses, and you'll fix that problem right up. Btw, I'd love to see you get platinum while button mashing.UpInFlames

Petty insults are always a great counter-argument. By the way, I already wear glasses and I can see clearly both that the game is trash and that you have nothing to say.

I think you need to update your subscription. It's plain as the nose on your face that you're half blind, not being able to follow the gameplay. I had zero trouble following it, and I'm a JRPG gamer. But in all seriousness, see how ridiculous the argument gets when you do nothing but sling negativity, and give no thought out, logical reasoning behind your impressions?
anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

I pressed buttons and things happened. I wasn't completely aware of what was happening but I was getting points so I guess I was doing the right things?

And no, I didn't like it.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Greyfeld

I pressed buttons and things happened. I wasn't completely aware of what was happening but I was getting points so I guess I was doing the right things?

anthonycg
I find it kinda humorous that the majority of people who didn't like the demo either can't follow the action (it's not THAT hard to follow), or just button-mashed from beginning to end without any attempt at putting together combos.
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 UpInFlames

anthonycg

Dude, no! It's a fantastic game, you're just blind! You also probably don't play every action game under the sun! Otherwise you'd SEE how amazing Bayonetta is!

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

Calm down there sparky. It's a demo so I'm not exactly supposed to master it am I? Anyway, I don't see anyone complaining about the combat speed in say God of War. It's fast too, but not to the point where it's a blur. And come on, some of those combos are fairly long and you can't expect anyone to study that. I didn't do it in God of War or Dante's Inferno and things seemed to turn out ok. Anyway the final boss won't let you mash on her so I was paying attention.

BudFudlacker09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BudFudlacker09
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts
Bayonetta is not impressed with YOU!
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="anthonycg"]

UpInFlames

Dude, no! It's a fantastic game, you're just blind! You also probably don't play every action game under the sun! Otherwise you'd SEE how amazing Bayonetta is!

lol you're a total piece of work, I'm starting to get a kick out of your posts.
Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

I played the demos on both systems to see the difference in visuals and actually ended up pre-ordering the PS3 version because it seemed to be more responsive (at least with the face buttons), regardless of the visual differences (which really weren't as big of a deal as I was expecting).

I thoroughly loved the demo. Bayonetta is probably what Bullet Witch should have been, and I found what I was playing much more enjoyable than any of my time with DMC4. The action is ludicrous and I love how blindingly fast it is. I'm sure you can get away with mashing on the normal setting, which is typical of these kinds of games,but I'm doubting that will get you through on higher difficulties. And higher difficulty settings are where DMC has always shined, so...

Between this and the GoW3 demo, I'm going with this, but then I've never been a GoW fan. There's just something missing there. As for Dante's Inferno (which I will refer to from here on out as GoW Lite)...great artwork but that combat system is borderline criminal. They could have at least tried to hide the GoW influences. I actually played through the remastered GoW right before this demo and apparently so did the guys at EA.

eh-ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 eh-ut
Member since 2009 • 563 Posts
Me too, it's not fun.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#49 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Looks like some goth bdsm chick trying to be an action hero.....
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 UpInFlames

[QUOTE="UpInFlames"]

[QUOTE="anthonycg"]

Greyfeld

lol you're a total piece of work, I'm starting to get a kick out of your posts.

Thanks, you're not the first to praise my razor-sharp wit. It's just too bad that I can't get any level of entertainment from yours. Bayonetta is in worthy company.