This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: January 10, 2011
- Posts: 35
- Member Since: January 5, 2010
- Posts: 38011
- Member Since: July 2, 2009
- Posts: 18600
- Member Since: June 4, 2009
- Posts: 3626
- Member Since: October 29, 2003
- Posts: 6321
- Member Since: June 3, 2008
- Posts: 6581
You can get them ebaysably (tell me somone else gets that) from about $35-$100 depending on the models, which someone handsomly put in picture form for you above.
I bought the Atari 2600 Jr. with all the hook-ups, two joysticks, the twin paddle controllers, a 9-digit pad controller, and like 30 games. And that cost me $50 all together, plus the guy threw in an official Atari Video Game Organizer with it. I hate the stupid rainbow thing on it, but other than that it's not a bad looking system.
Please Log In to post.