How many consoles do you have hooked up and ready to play?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts
Right now GC, PS2 and PS3.
Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#102 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
SEGA Mega Drive, PS, PS2, XBOX 360, actually five if you include my dads Sinclair Spectrum ha gave (i'll never figure out to operate it though)
manhunter92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#103 manhunter92
Member since 2008 • 259 Posts

My Xbox360, my brother's Xbox360, PS2, PC, if you wanna count that,and Gamecube, which I never play anymore.

Avatar image for LittleBigPeople
LittleBigPeople

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LittleBigPeople
Member since 2009 • 197 Posts
Just one, my playstation 2
NamelessPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 NamelessPlayer
Member since 2004 • 7729 Posts
Technically, the max I have connected to any given display at one time would be two consoles...er, scratch that, I just remembered that my Wii takes component, one of my Xboxes takes S-Video (no second component input, plus it's 4:3 and stretches 720p vertically), and my Genesis is connected through godawful RF, making three. Downstairs, there's an old, crappy SDTV with the other Xbox and PS1 connected to a VCR through composite, and in turn that VCR is connected to the crappy SDTV with nothing but RF since that's the ONLY input the TV has. The main problem is that I have far more consoles than available inputs: -Model 1 North American SNES (only composite at the moment, but I'll pick up S-Video cables later, and maybe RGB SCART as soon as I get the equipment to use it here in the SCART-less United States) -Model 1B Genesis (only RF at the moment; it's either composite or RGB SCART without some hackery to get S-Video out of it) -Sega Saturn (I still don't have any A/V cables; I'll probably pick up S-Video cables soon and RGB SCART later) -Nintendo 64 (composite only; I share its cable with the SNES. Also, I'll need to mod it for RGB SCART support one of these days.) -PSone (composite only; I'd normally look into picking up S-Video cables, but why do that if I can get a 60 GB PS3 down the road and play PS1 and PS2 games in upscaled 720p/1080i/1080p glory through component or HDMI down the road?) -two Xboxes (composite, S-Video, AND component cables!) -Wii (composite and component, and I never use the composite cables) That's seven different consoles right there, and make that eight if I pick up a "toaster" NES from some neighbors. To make matters worse, I don't have a switchbox-type device, mostly because I want a device that converts RGB SCART to component or VGA because I'm picky about image quality in addition to switching between several inputs.. (The problem is, devices that CAN convert RGB SCART to component and/or VGA and also pump out audio in the process are not cheap. Just look at those XRGB-3 boxes...)
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

Generally only one. There are two TVs in my home and only one is free to have a hook up in the back, so I often have a PS2 hooked up there (NA or JP). OTher than that I usually just have one console plugged in, and I don't have any permanent set ups for the other TV, which I can't have ever since I've had to put the dish box where my PS2 was supposed to go. On rare occasions I've had 3 plugged in at once. If my consoles don't have a set place in an entertainment system, I like to keep them put away and I don't like the idea of having multiple consoles in a single entertainment system at once, and only really the PS2.

Avatar image for legenderysoldie
legenderysoldie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 legenderysoldie
Member since 2005 • 1237 Posts

for now only 2, ps3 and gamecube

zael99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 zael99
Member since 2005 • 369 Posts

7 (8 if you count the second Xbox) on 2 TVs here

On HDTV:

Xbox 360

Xbox

On SDTV:

Gamecube

Xbox

PS1

N64

SNES

Genesis

IOwnYou2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 IOwnYou2
Member since 2009 • 58 Posts
I like to keep it simple. Haha i have 3 n64's set up(we have partys) and my Wii all ready to play.
SSlater413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 SSlater413
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts

I have four currently hooked up. The SNES, PSone, PS3, and the Wii. The PSone and Wii I play the most.

puntomatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 puntomatt
Member since 2006 • 84 Posts

15 at the moment.

Living Room (HDTV): 360, PS3, Wii & Dreamcast

Games room (SDTV): XBox, PS2, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, SNES & Megadrive/MCD/32x

Bedroom (HDTV): PS2

wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#112 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

Upstairs I got my XBOX 360, PS3, GameCube, Wii, Mega Drive and laptop hooked up my Dreamcast is downstairs.