Hope someone could help me finding a game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

balzack696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 balzack696
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Hello, thanks in advance to anyone that help me with any usefull information i could get ^^

I am trying to find either a PC or PS2 game with a decent story, turn-based tactics or strategy with mechas, graphics dont really matter, just end a small personal collection playing for the 2nd time all the Final Fantasy sagas from PS and PS2 .Hack 1st Saga and Rebirth(about to start Reminisence) Shining Force done, Disgaeas, Xenogears, all the Armored cores i could get Z.O.E.'s Tales of the Abyss, Front Mission 3/4 (if 5 is out havent found it on english or even on market here) and a lot more but i need a diferent turn b4 start Reminisence so the point is maybe someone could help me trying to remember or enlightme with a game of mechas kind of armored core where u can tune-up robots (if posible not really need) that be either RPG or Tactics(turn based) game to enjoy for a couple of days the only game that actually come to my mind now is Vanguard Bandits but i have play it like 14 times already so... hehe, i tryed looking a Super Robot Taizen but kind of been unable to find any on english for PS2 so i was wondering if theres any avaliable or something similar i can look for if anyone could help me with some ideas i would be extreamly thankfull.

Btw if this topic should not be on this forum plz let me know and sorry for the inconvenient, i can check site like every 4 to 8 hours so dont get me wrong if i dont answer any question or comment right away thank you again hope someone could help my little selfish request.

SciFiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 SciFiCat
Member since 2006 • 1750 Posts
I´ve got the perfect game for you: Ring of Red I like it so much I even wrote a review of it, it sure fits the bill of what you´re looking for: My review of Ring of Red
balzack696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 balzack696
Hmm it actually look good, i read the review and sound good, it may be exactly what i am looking for XD going to check stores tomorrow hope they have it, kind late here ;_; 9:30pm hehe but thank you i think u really got me save here ^^
JDUB_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 JDUB_x
Member since 2003 • 2828 Posts

Hmm it actually look good, i read the review and sound good, it may be exactly what i am looking for XD going to check stores tomorrow hope they have it, kind late here ;_; 9:30pm hehe but thank you i think u really got me save here ^^balzack696

It's kind of an old game, you may be able to find it used or on Ebay.

balzack696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 balzack696
hehe I dont deny it may present a challenge to find it but due to health reasons i have quite a lot of free time so i play a lot so normally if a game looks worth the time i dont mind trying to find it, even if it take some time to obtain, mostly love rpg's but tactics and one or two adventure are nice once in a while played FFXI and WoW for a couple of years, and just about to cancel EvE(two months where enough to bore me) i think the better the story/drama in the game is what really pull me in, theres nothing like a good game when family and GF are not around for a couple of days XD.
SciFiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 SciFiCat
Member since 2006 • 1750 Posts
Hmm it actually look good, i read the review and sound good, it may be exactly what i am looking for XD going to check stores tomorrow hope they have it, kind late here ;_; 9:30pm hehe but thank you i think u really got me save here ^^balzack696
Glad I could help, Oh and get well soon