Hmm decisions :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

corecodec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 corecodec
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts
Well I was wandering how I would go about making a choice of which platform to get "the darkness" on being a person with a 360 and PS3 and this game being multi-platform i'm unaware of which will have better graphical content I saw 360 has better lighting from GS compare the pair and well creepy games need good lighting so thats one reason why i'm leaning to 360 but i'm not sure if i'm correct but "the darkness" was intended for the PS3 at first which made me think get it on PS3 which version will be better this is the problem with multi-platform games and a person owning both consoles >.
dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
graphically they'll probably look identical, but the PS3 version will have more movies, and shows when you turn on a TV, and iirc it also has all of the darkness comics on the disk, but the 360 version will have better multi-player, so which ever one of those is more important to you
EazyB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 EazyB
Member since 2003 • 7944 Posts
I feel most comfortable playing FPS games owith the 360 controller and with XBL (achievements and friends list) it makes the decision seem easy to me. I didn't know about theadditional movies on the PS3 version though, I wonder how the developers managed to fill up a whole dvd disk.