Help me remember the name of this game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thejoe07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thejoe07
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

The game im trying to think of i played 10+ years ago and im going to try my best to explain it from what i remember.

I do know that it was a PC only game. It had to do with solving puzzles but what made this game fun was that you controll these 3 completly stupid people (they may have been from another world) 2 guys and 1 girl (1 guy was fat and like a rocker, and the girl was tall and skinny with blond hair, dont remember what the other guy looked like). What i remember from the game is that they all went threw a time machine and ended up at the beginning when the US was formed. one ended up in jail and one landed on the roof and so on.

You had the abilty to switch between the 3 people at will

One challenge i remember what having to get red paint to paint a tree outside to make it a cherry tree so the president would chop it down.

well thats about all i can remember. its a puzzle game but man was it halarious and fun to play. if anyone can help me out with this let me know and if u have any questions i will be checking on this threw out the night

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts
I have never bumped anything on purpose...but I am intrigued. (sorry I can't help though.)
dchan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dchan01
Member since 2002 • 2768 Posts

It's the sequel to Maniac Mansion called "Day of the Tentacle." It's one of the best adventure games ever made. (if not the best)

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19573 Posts
100% certain that it is Day of the Tentacle.
ebbderelict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#5 ebbderelict
Member since 2005 • 3992 Posts

It's the sequel to Maniac Mansion called "Day of the Tentacle." It's one of the best adventure games ever made. (if not the best)

dchan01
That it is. That it is.