Help a Brother out. Bioware's new Contest.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Billyjoeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Billyjoeray
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

For Those of you who don't know, BioWare has started a contest as of yesterday at 9am. If you are interested in more info, here is *link removed*. You don't need to own all (or any unfortunately) of the bioware games to participate, which I think is probably one of the most rediculous things about this contest. This contest is supposed to be for the community that support's bioware and their games, but it seems like anyone who hasn't even heard about bioware or their games can just walk up and take prizes. So, *link removed*and let's keep all the phat lootz in the hands of the real fans and not some dude who never heard of bioware and just wants to nab a PC.

Post your Referal Link in this thread if you enter the contest. Feel free to actually contribute something to the conversation too if you are so inclined.

King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

The bigger problem here is the contest is limited to the USA. Being a Canadian citizen myself, I think it's completely bonkers that BioWare doesn't have a contest in their own country.

satirewire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 satirewire
Member since 2003 • 134 Posts

Heck I'll post! I am NOT expecting to win anything in the auction as there seem to be alot of people with way more points than me. Last I knew the top spot was around 12k (according to a moderator on the official BioWare forums, though I don't feel like finding it now to provide a link). It's sort of fun though, and after it's all over I might go buy the Dragon Age books myself. I really do wish the "Twitter Challenges" actually involved some skill or something that is not just blatant market research. Sadly I was forced to create a Twitter account to play the little "Twitter Challenge," and I was doing so well with staying off of social networking sites :(

Anyways, my link is *link removed*

MoldySasquatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MoldySasquatch
Member since 2007 • 604 Posts

Chance for free stuff? lol im in, heres my *link removed*

satirewire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 satirewire
Member since 2003 • 134 Posts

These threads about the BioWare Bazzare (he he :P ) are surprisingly dead. Are people just that fed up, or does no one care? I can't believe I am still doing the Twitter Challenge honestly.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
Threads with referral links will be treated as SPAM. Sorry guys.