sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Halo franchise development director Frank O'Connor says. Responding to someone on Twitter who mentioned this rumour, O'Connor said, "I have no idea what leak you're talking about, but Halo Infinite will be released for Xbox One and appropriately spec'd PCs."

Now that Halo Infinite is confirmed for PC, how many of you is hyped for the game? I actually welcomes the news, as the last Halo game that I played was Halo 3. I don't want to suffer embarrassment of having Xbox one so the news is very welcomed and I think I will follow Halo Infinite updates more closely. Sucks for those still believing in Halo's Xbox exclusivity though.

*I totally copy and pasted article header for thread title

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-boss-confirms-halo-infinite-will-launch-on-xb/1100-6465369/

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

I was always very hyped for this game and still am. I’ll be getting it on the Xbox One myself because that is what I prefer to play my games on.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@sakaixx:

Wonderful news! I'll still be able to play it! Now to wait and see if it will be worth it.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

We already knew this, but cool. Better have a good SP campaign 343!!!!!!!!!!!

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Hopefully crossplay will be an option I can check OFF. I don’t want PC players in my console games with their keybinds, macros, and mouse/keyboards. Yes I’m aware some X1 owners can do the same, but it’ll be at a much, much lower percentage than almost every pc player.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

It was well already known Halo Infinite will be coming to PC for a long time but nevertheless, it never hurts to remind us this cause PC version is the only damn thing I care about the most!

Thank you MS for returning Halo on PC :)

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@davillain- said:

It was well already known Halo Infinite will be coming to PC for a long time but nevertheless, it never hurts to remind us this cause PC version is the only damn thing I care about the most!

Thank you MS for returning Halo on PC :)

Really? Wow, never really follow Xbox news much other than what is posted here or news from youtube gaming news channels. I thought the last time Phil said PC ver. is still unconfirmed yet. Never cared for FPS outside of Destiny but I guess I will give Halo a chance if it comes to PC.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@sakaixx: He’s a closeted Xbox hater and playstation fanboy. He makes a point at least once a day that he hates the console and plays on pc and ps4.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I'll pay the dollar and play on PC. I've got a base Xbox but it will probably look better on PC.