GGD Lounge - The 'I couldn't think of a clever title' Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#551 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

So far New Vegas has been everything I hoped it would be. Hardcore mode adds a nice layer of depth without making the game impossible, and you really feel weak early on. I just had a giant radscorpion chasing me across the desert for several minutes while firing lord knows how many rounds at it. I finally killed it and vowed to not venture out into the wastes without better weaponry.:P The combat is much better than it was in Fallout 3, and the voice acting and writing is top notch. It stutters every now and then and doesn't look amazing, but in the end, that doesn't matter. The core game is really good.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#552 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Thanks for the impressions pal. Makes me glad I picked it up today. :)

ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts

So far New Vegas has been everything I hoped it would be. Hardcore mode as a nice layer of depth without making the game impossible, and you really feel weak early on. I just had a giant radscorpion chasing me across the desert for several minutes while firing lord knows how many rounds at it. I finally killed it and vowed to not venture out into the wastes without better weaponry.:P The combat is much better than it was in Fallout 3, and the voice acting and writing is top notch. It stutters every now and then and doesn't look amazing, but in the end, that doesn't matter. The core game is really good.

rragnaar
It sounds awesome. One of my co-workers played it way too late last night, and he's really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to a chance to play this :)
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

Whats up everyone? Just another boring day here. Gonna finish up this beer before heading off to bed.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

Enjoy your beverage and sweet dreams!

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 ExoticAnimal

Enjoy your beverage and sweet dreams!

LikeHaterade

Oh I will and thanks even though I don't really remember my dreams at all mainly because I have insomnia so its hard for me to go a couple hours without tossing, turning, and waking up in the middle of the night.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 rragnaar

Whats up everyone? Just another boring day here. Gonna finish up this beer before heading off to bed.

ExoticAnimal
You are drinking beer to go to sleep and I am drinking tea to stay up. I want to keep going with Fallout and am starting to get tired... which is really weird since it isn't even 11:00 yet.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

rragnaar

You are drinking beer to go to sleep and I am drinking tea to stay up. I want to keep going with Fallout and am starting to get tired... which is really weird since it isn't even 11:00 yet.

Well I'm currently living in Cincinnati, Ohio so I'm on eastern time. It's 12:42 right now. Its just not tonight that I have been drinking. I've been doing it for a couple weeks now because of depression. How is Fallout? I'm not a huge fan of RPG's but I might try 3 somewhere down the road.

Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#559 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Damn inconvenience.
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
Wow. Fable 2's free. I can only regret that I don't have a XBox360 right now.
Daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#561 Daavpuke
Member since 2009 • 13771 Posts
Wow. Fable 2's free. I can only regret that I don't have a XBox360 right now.Crimsader
Me too. Yet here I am reporting on it. Also, score one for determination and slight psychosis behaviour. I rammed the piercing halfway through my flesh by ripping the sides and cut away the flesh in front of it. And after trying to get a hold of the jewel in the infected mess, I finally succeeded at ripping it out! To give you an idea of how infected it was. It collapsed on itself the second I got the jewel out of the suction, which hurt like a mother... Don't try this at home kids, really. Only I should do stupid stuff like that.
ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts
You call that slight psychosis behaviour...? EDIT: I just noticed we're on page 19 of this Lounge thread. When do we get a new one? When it hits a certain page number, or "when the time is right"?
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

ExoticAnimal

Well I'm currently living in Cincinnati, Ohio so I'm on eastern time. It's 12:42 right now. Its just not tonight that I have been drinking. I've been doing it for a couple weeks now because of depression. How is Fallout? I'm not a huge fan of RPG's but I might try 3 somewhere down the road.

We need to play some RDR. It's been about a week since we have played. :(

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 rragnaar
[QUOTE="ChiliDragon"]You call that slight psychosis behaviour...? EDIT: I just noticed we're on page 19 of this Lounge thread. When do we get a new one? When it hits a certain page number, or "when the time is right"?

All the cool kids view it on 50 posts per page. I'm on page 12.8) That being said, I think the time is just about right.