Gaming on the Note 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I was considering getting a new cell phone and the Note 4 was a phone that I was considering. Granted it's over priced but what's under the hood and does it have the power to play some good games?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@RimacBugatti: The same Android games you'll find on any other cellphones,so no.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@RimacBugatti said:

I was considering getting a new cell phone and the Note 4 was a phone that I was considering. Granted it's over priced but what's under the hood and does it have the power to play some good games?

Mobile games are a joke, just get a phone you like, most mid range phones can already play most of the games on iOS and Android no problems.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RimacBugatti

@chaplainDMK: Thanks for the heads up! I have an LG Optimus F7 currently. I think it stinks that the phones don't have better games.

amalager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By amalager
Member since 2014 • 121 Posts

@RimacBugatti said:

Actually, what I have is a NOTE3. I myself is interested on purchasing NOTE4. But when it comes to games. Almost all games available through playstore can be played via NOTE3. Meaning, if there was a game that was specifically made for NOTE4 well it should be promoted. It will be actually one good thing to get the market on purchasing the unit (NOTE 4).

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RimacBugatti

@amalager: I heard the GPU in the Note 4 isn't any better than the Note 3.