Game idea: Unchartered - LOTR version - What do you think?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iceman-gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Iceman-gamer
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hey

I really dig the Unchartered games on PS3. I love how they are so story driven. It got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if "somebody" made a similar game but based upon the books and movies of Lord of the rings?

In my humble opinion, Lotr represents great story telling and would be awesome in this format :)

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@iceman-gamer said:

Hey

I really dig the Unchartered games on PS3. I love how they are so story driven. It got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if "somebody" made a similar game but based upon the books and movies of Lord of the rings?

In my humble opinion, Lotr represents great story telling and would be awesome in this format :)

What the hell is 'Lord of the Rings' ??

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

I really don't see how a LOTR game could work with the uncharted format. War in the North is probably as close as you'll get. Maybe the new one coming out, without the comedy, has similarities to Assassin's Creed which has some mild platforming segments.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#4 ZZoMBiE13
Member since 2002 • 22934 Posts

I'd rather have a game based on Panzer Dragoon where I get to be SMAUG. I could fly around gathering gold, I could terrorize villages by raining down Dragon Fire from the skies, and perch on my hoards of ill gotten riches at the end of each level.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Uncharted's story literaly takes place mostly in cutscenes. Its a great story but it puts the game on hold to deliver it.

Wouldve been better as a movie.