Fyrtornet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Fyrtornet
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Recently I've been obsessed with the thought of being able to switch from RTS (or strategy) to some sort of first person mode. I mean especially in 2 ways:

1. An RTS game where you can play as a hero, as if the game suddenly became a hack n slash or FPS game - A game like "Rise and fall: civilizations at war"

and

2. An RTS / strategy / sim game where you can drive a vehicle in first person (Or the very least third person) - A game like "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis" where you play as a normal zoo tycoon kinda game, but you can fly around and shoot out of a helicopter you control.

Can anyone give some good suggestion for games that have these components? I know games like Battlezone is from a first person view and with RTS elements, but thats not what Im looking for. It has to be closer to the examples mentioned above. Would really appreciate any suggestions!

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Dungeon Keeper and Dungeon Keeper 2

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Sacrifice

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@jun_aka_pekto: yeah I was gonna say that too. Mind you, the first person combat is bad. But it is still fun to zoom into your base and get your hands dirty

IcedGunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By IcedGunt
Member since 2017 • 8 Posts

Only FPS/RTS i know of is Natural Selection. But that's more, one player is playing an RTS, everyone else playing fps