fighting game question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jbeannie05
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

I need a fighting game not like street fighter or mortal Kombat. why in street fighter 2 does the CPU do charge moves at any time? and why in mortal Kombat 2 can you never throw the cpu but the CPU can throw you. I need an easy Xbox 360 fighting game for my fight stick. but I can't find 1. is their any fighting game where the CPU doesn't cheat? is any fighting game easy?

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jbeannie05

I said Xbox 360 fighting game not nintendo

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

Well the computer doesn't cheat in the Street Fighter IV series. I don't know, most fighting games require a lot of work to enjoy and they are 40000000000x better with local human opponents. Maybe it isn't the genre for you.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@jbeannie05 said:

I said Xbox 360 fighting game not nintendo

err hes probably teasing you as most fighters copy elements of Street Fighter and to be blunt no fighter is "easy" except baby Smash lulz since winning is not dependent on your individual skill, but spatial awareness.

MK2 known for having cheap A.I.

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jbeannie05

Any fighting game easy with a turbo button?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Street Fighter doesn't cheat , the game simply doesn't tell you everything you need to know to play it. That plus its dumb game.

Anyway, for something much easier, I reccomend Dead or Alive 5.... Its nothing like Street Fighter at all....... which is good

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

I got a tip for you, i do it alot when im into a fighting game and just want to practice my combos etc.. Just play it on easy not medium or hard, there really is no point to play on hard if you want to become better at a fighting game, only way to become better is to play vs human opponent.

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

OP complains about fighting games, but wants a fighting game. LOL

OP does not realize that all the AI to ever exist in fighting games....is based on human input/patterns. I've never once come across a fighting game, no matter it's absurd difficulty, that you're not able to exploit it's AI---obscenely even.

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jbeannie05

Is their any fighting game that has a cpu pattern that you can memorize?

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

@jbeannie05: May i ask why you want that in a fighting game? Fighting games are about reaction, good mix ups and mind game. To use a certent pattern is a big no no in fighting games, even the cpu "knows" that;)

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

I'm not saying it's easy, but Skullgirls has a very good tutorial mode that may help you get better at these kinds of games. Otherwise get Dead or Alive 5 and play on Rookie mode.

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

Just by listening to what you are saying, i will tell you fighting games are not your thing, weather you accept it or not. Not sure why you have an arcade stick. That is for purists who take the genre seriously, focusing a good deal of exclusive time and effort on it. Mind you i'm talking about real fighting games.

I dont know anything about it, but i was told the Naruto games are pretty basic with little depth. Maybe that is a decent option. I dont know how many other games there are like that.

Splatted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Splatted
Member since 2012 • 58 Posts

The SF4 cpu does cheat in the sense that it does things no human could hope to emulate e.g. It's supers/ultras consistently launch the exact moment you push a button.

jbeannie05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jbeannie05

I want to play a fighting game like street fighter 2 hyper fighting. Because I beat it today on the hardest difficulty. With several continues. And I had to play as Chun Li, Blanka, and Zangief, and I had to use the turbo button for 1 button a lot

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@judaspete said:

I'm not saying it's easy, but Skullgirls has a very good tutorial mode that may help you get better at these kinds of games. Otherwise get Dead or Alive 5 and play on Rookie mode.

Skullgirls trolololol

yes while ur at it go buy BlazBlue and Guilty Gear too