FarCry5 Planes and Driving

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jay1318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 jay1318
Member since 2014 • 33 Posts

I'm really enjoying Far Cry5. But those damned planes always flying over and spotting you are such an annoyance. And it's WAY too often.

Also, it would be so nice if operating vehicles had a 3rd person option. Driving in 1st person, especially in this game is rough. It actually takes you out of the experience because you can't see anything - let alone the road in many vehicles.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

Yeah third person option would be nice.

Cars/trucks are not so bad. Planes...could be better.

Helicopters are where it's at. ATV's are best for driving imo.

Honestly my biggest issue is that Boomer doesn't hop in the back with you; what is a guy driving around Montana in a truck good for if his badass enemy-spotting dog can't hop in the back while he and his lady bow hunter assassin Jess are in the front? Poor boomer...

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

This far I've managed all driving missions without much trouble. It would be great to have outside cameras for driving like you get in WD and wildlands, but I think 1st person driving in FC5 actually makes the game more intense.

Moses222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 Moses222
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

I hated this all missions with planes,especially when you need to kill John I spend something about 30 minutes on it.Planes are too slow it seems like even helicopters are faster.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 henrythefifth

Plane missions could sure use checkpoints for restarts. And you need to carry lots of money on plane missions, in case you run out of ammo and need to resupply in flight.

On plus side, planes are more robust here than in, say, GTAV. Now I really hate plane missions in GTA games. Remember the ones we had in GTA SA??? Ouch!!!!

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 henrythefifth

@moses222 said:

I hated this all missions with planes,especially when you need to kill John I spend something about 30 minutes on it.Planes are too slow it seems like even helicopters are faster.

BTW I just did that John mission, and it was dead easy. When you have a wingman to give you a hand. Without wingman, it would've been nightmare.