Fantasian: how do I beat the Minotaurus?!?

wolfpup7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 wolfpup7
Member since 2004 • 1942 Posts

Ugh, not sure if anyone’s playing this yet on here, and there’s hardly any walkthroughs yet, none that go far enough since it just came out.

On the off chance someone’s playing and has gotten this far, how do you beat the damned Minotaurus?!? I mean there’s one place I could spend hours leveling up a few levels to see how it goes, but short of that it’s the most powerful thing I’ve encountered so far. I’m stuck, and was loving the game until this!

wolfpup7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wolfpup7

Ugh, beat it on maybe my third attempt. Just spammed heal spells and cast attack down whenever his attack wasn’t down (and defense down whenever Leo was free to cast it and his defense wasn’t down) and he went down. Ugh lol

wolfpup7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wolfpup7

Ugh, now I’m stuck on Lyrandon. Am I just supposed to power level, or what? It’s weak against Earth attacks, but that’s not enough for me to actually kill it before it kills me...it’s completely cheap. I guess I’ll just try power leveling a bit and see if that does it. I’m level 19/19/18 right now...maybe try it again after a couple of levels. Hopefully I can get back to a place I can heal without resources to make this possible...I’m pretty sure I can.

todmaxsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 todmaxsam
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

literally the best and easiest way to defeat the minotaurus. or do you wanna keep losing.

youre welcome

http://pheecith.com/5SfU