ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

Anyone else having problems downloading this game? I bought it yesterday and i have only been able to download the "Be The Zombie" Add-on and when i try to download the actual game on ps store it says -Start, where it usually says -Download and when i hit start it just says "Cannot find the application, do you want to look in Playstation Store.

Anyone else encountered this problem before? Any help would be appriciated. Thanks

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Phantom_Leo
Member since 2002 • 7090 Posts

@ojmstr: It's not just Dying Light. The same thing happened when I purchased Grim Fandango yesterday. If you can, sign into the PSN Store online, go to your Download List under your Profile and select 'Download to your PS4' from there. Give it a few minutes and it should appear on your PS4 Dashboard.

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ojmstr

@Phantom_Leo: I tried but it didn't work, might be some server issues or something, ill have to try again later, thanks anyways m8

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Phantom_Leo

You're going to the PSN Store on your Computer, not your PS4, right?

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ojmstr

@Phantom_Leo: Yeah i tried earlyer but i think i went into the wrong part of my PSN profile on my computer but i tried again now and it worked! Again, thanks alot man, you just made my day :) Downloading now

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Phantom_Leo

No problem. Glad it worked for you! I'd like some impressions once you play the game a bit, if you could!

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ojmstr

@Phantom_Leo: Sure, np buddy, just downloaded the game now and getting ready to jump into the next gen zombie apocalypse:)

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ojmstr

My view about Dying Light after 4 hours gameplay, first impression is the graphics, really nice good looking graphics and the physics and sound are ingredibly well done as well, you can literally hear the spine breaks open when you hit the zombies sometimes if you hit them correctly and the way they move and fall and stuff like that and the blood affects are top notch, feels like your actually killing a real zombie;) The parkour gameplay is suprisingly fun. I played about 4 hours and made it through my first night without dying, and trust me, night time is scary as shit!:) had to run and climb like a mofo with zombies chasing me and i gotta say im pretty exited right now to see if im able to last another night without dying. This game is probably around an 8/10 in score overall and that's more than good enough BUT technically speaking it's the best zombie game ever made to this date just because of graphics and physics and the gameplay alone. Loving the atmosphere and the setting as well, story i can not say anything about yet but if that turns out good we might be looking at a 9/10 game here, but as for now ill say 8/10 Can also go into buildings and stuff and loot for supplys, to craft weapons with etc.. All in all a solid game and a must buy if you like the walking dead or any other zombie movie, it feels kinda immersive to play this game as well, been a couple of times i have literally jumped out of my chair so the zombies wont "bite" me in my ass when im climbing away from them over a fence or something hehe.. This is a good game, im happy with it.Hope this helped.

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phantom_Leo

Awesome! Sounds good! Were you a fan of Dead Island? I liked the first game but found it to be kinda buggy. Any lock ups or bugs in this one?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I can't wait

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ojmstr

@Phantom_Leo: I have never played any Dead Island games but from what i've heard from all around the internet is that people say that this game is the better game overall.

I played a couple more hours earlyer today and had a blast with some side quests and just freeroaming and parkouring around by the base, the voice acting is good, not tlou good but its good and better than i expected, only thing im afraid of is if the story don't hold and that it might feel repetive after a while but to be honest i doubt that will happen because im having so much fun playing this game. Also i should mention that you will notice some motion blur at the beginning because it's 30fps but after a while you will hardly notice it.

Phantom_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Phantom_Leo

Thanks for the impressions! I picked it up. I enjoyed the bit of Dead Island I played, so if this is better, then I am excited.

One word of warning though: I've been hearing a LOT about lost progress, skills and belongings; So bad some people are having to restart after several hours of play. It seems as if this game Saves in the background A LOT. Do yourself a favor and ALWAYS Quit to the Main Menu before shutting down your system, as this seems to be a rampant run of corrupted saves more than a bug in the game.

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ojmstr

@Phantom_Leo: Your welcome and thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your new game, Good night Good luck:)