Dreamcast Game Hunt

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Atheno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Atheno
Member since 2004 • 1902 Posts

So, I like to think of my self as a system collector. I say this because I do not collect the games, just the system them selves, and it's not always for playing them or even having them, as so much is it about cleaning the systems and keeping them safe. Like a part of history for games. So I finally came across something iv been keeping my eyes open for. A dreamcast..it belonged to an older gentleman about in his 70's. He hardly played it, but he smoked a lot so I had to scrub out the stains to get it back to glittering whiteness. Once that was all done, I sat down with two controllers, a memory card, or VMU, and three games, one of which does not work. The three games are,

SlaveZero, Hydro Thunder, and Airforce Delta (which does not work for..what ever reason)

I actually want to play around with this system though, I feel like it's an important part of gaming, so I was wondering what games I should get or try to get? I'm already buying Marvel vs Capcom 2, Resident evil code veronica, and I'm not a big fan of Sonic, so what other games should I look for?

yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
Unfortunately this belongs in the Game Recommendation Thread as you're essentially asking for what games you should buy next.