Dread - The Bridgewater Triangle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B2Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By B2Gaming
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

I am very pleased to announce that we are in the final stages of development for our brand new 3D Survival Horror game - Dread - The Bridgewater Triangle. The game will be available from Halloween - 31 October 2018 - You will be able to download the game Free of charge from the Playstore, Appstore, Itch.io, Getjar and more. Available for all Android, IOS devices and windows.

Amazing graphics, Riveting storyline that is based on actual events and immersive gameplay will pit you against evil forces your mind can't even begin to comprehend.

Do you have what it takes to uncover the awful truth about the Bridgewater Triangle and it;s curse.

Click the link below to view the first sneak preview of Dread. Enjoy

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Should go here not be in GD. You're advertising a game, not having a discussion about it, so it should be on the suitable Forum.

However had me with "Survival Horror" and platforms I have access.

Then lost me at 1:35.

I don't recommend a flying mouse cursor during the trailer, it made it all look cheap, as if you don't care how it turned out. If you don't believe in your own product, why would customers?

danielpacheco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 danielpacheco
Member since 2018 • 159 Posts

To be in the final stage of the development doesn´t looks like you said.

The framerate in the video looks very bad and with that trailer people will be afraid about use their money in this game.