dont buy it dont buy it

This topic is locked from further discussion.

playerpaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 playerpaul
Member since 2007 • 103 Posts
I know this is incorect spot for this but this game is such a rip off I needed to sound off.I onced ownew a PC and I asked someone how makers of games can release games before they are done and he said the problem is because there are so many diffrent types of pc's that it's impossible to get it right for all of them.Got so tired of patching or waiting for patches and all that crap I sold it and went to consoles.I can not beleave they can't get it right for a 360.Wanted to play this game so bad and really tried to give it a fair chance but there is so much wrong with this game it takes all the fun out of what is good.Been trying allday to get back to two worlds site and cannot get on.No dought alot of people are finding what I have found out.Thankfully I only rented it and the place I rent from lets you switch for another if you dont like what you rented.I never buy anymore too much crap these days
Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
Always read reviews before buying/renting a game :)
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
I can't tell what you are talking about...
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

I know this is incorect spot for this but this game is such a rip off I needed to sound off.I onced ownew a PC and I asked someone how makers of games can release games before they are done and he said the problem is because there are so many diffrent types of pc's that it's impossible to get it right for all of them.Got so tired of patching or waiting for patches and all that crap I sold it and went to consoles.I can not beleave they can't get it right for a 360.Wanted to play this game so bad and really tried to give it a fair chance but there is so much wrong with this game it takes all the fun out of what is good.Been trying allday to get back to two worlds site and cannot get on.No dought alot of people are finding what I have found out.Thankfully I only rented it and the place I rent from lets you switch for another if you dont like what you rented.I never buy anymore too much crap these daysplayerpaul

Most of the time when you don't see reviews of a game before it comes out, it idicates its going to be a bad game.

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

I can't tell what you are talking about...rragnaar

He's talking about Two Worlds for the 360.

playerpaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 playerpaul
that's another thing about this game..all you can find is reader reviews nothing from gamespot at all.What's up gamespot you getting kick backs to stay quiet untill the makers can sell a bunch of crap before the word gets out ahhaha
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

[QUOTE="rragnaar"]I can't tell what you are talking about...wizdom

He's talking about Two Worlds for the 360.

Ah yes... that game.  Truly terrible.  I tried to play it for a few minutes at Gamecrazy the other day, and wow.  Busted doesn't begin to sum it up.
playerpaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 playerpaul
yes for the 360.I mean even trying to scroll down quests list is hit and miss.