Does FEAR 3 have offline multiplayer with splitscreen AI bots?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

1)Offline multiplayer

2) AI bots

3) Splitscreen (this and AI bots are a must for offline play for me)

I think I may have asked this a long time ago, but I forget and can't seem to find any answers other places.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

IIRC Fear 3's multiplayer was all co-operative aside from a mode called Soul Survivor where you get possessed by Alma and have to kill your team mates. But other than that, the modes were survival type games where you had to fight against AI similar to the main campaign.

Otherwise, yes, it does have offline multiplayer. It was as if the game was designed for it. You can play the entire campaign through co-operatively, and each mode is designed with co-op in mind. But if you're looking for something like Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch with bots, Fear 3 doesn't really have that (unless they've added modes since the game was released)

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

IIRC Fear 3's multiplayer was all co-operative aside from a mode called Soul Survivor where you get possessed by Alma and have to kill your team mates. But other than that, the modes were survival type games where you had to fight against AI similar to the main campaign.

Otherwise, yes, it does have offline multiplayer. It was as if the game was designed for it. You can play the entire campaign through co-operatively, and each mode is designed with co-op in mind. But if you're looking for something like Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch with bots, Fear 3 doesn't really have that (unless they've added modes since the game was released)

IndianaPwns39

Ok thank you. Ya there are only 4 mode types, but all look pretty fun. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#4 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

Also forgot to mention this: the offline co op supports only two players. So if you wanted 3 or 4 for co op survival you're out of luck.