This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for CrisisFrmTheSky
CrisisFrmTheSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrisisFrmTheSky
Member since 2004 • 196 Posts

Looks like the BioWare countdown was for the BioWare Bazaar.

To show our appreciation of fan support over the last 15 years, we have created the BioWare Bazaar! The BioWare Bazaar is a week long series of online auctions featuring over 400 prizes, ranging from custom painted PC's to BioWare apparel and more! To bid on these auctions, fans will have to collect tokens through various challenges. On April 6th on 9AM PST the first BioWare Bazaar auction will begin, with new prizes being auctioned every 15 minutes until 4PM PST on Saturday.

You can check it out at social.bioware.com. If people are interested, I'll post everyone's referral link here so we can click on them daily. *link removed*

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

That's really disappointing. Way to get my hopes up, Bioware. I care nothing for your...goodies.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
I found it rather hilarious when it was supposed to be a community event where the community consists of members from all over the world and the entire thing is for US member only excluding Floria and New York. They could've at least called it a US only community event.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

*link removed*

I think its a good idea, even if it is somewhat disappointing.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
Bioware Bazaar =/= Jade Empire 2. I'm sad now.
King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

I found it rather hilarious when it was supposed to be a community event where the community consists of members from all over the world and the entire thing is for US member only excluding Floria and New York. They could've at least called it a US only community event.Treflis

Wait, what? It's for US members only? What about Canada, where Bioware is located?

EDIT: I just checked...US residents only. :|

Avatar image for SteveTabernacle
SteveTabernacle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 SteveTabernacle
Member since 2010 • 2584 Posts

[QUOTE="Treflis"]I found it rather hilarious when it was supposed to be a community event where the community consists of members from all over the world and the entire thing is for US member only excluding Floria and New York. They could've at least called it a US only community event.King9999

Wait, what? It's for US members only? What about Canada, where Bioware is located?

EDIT: I just checked...US residents only. :|

Wow. That makes no sense whatsoever. No surprise to me that the announcement is something lame, this kind of hyped announcement/count down always is.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44179 Posts
Well that was a very disappointing outcome. I was really hoping for a Jade Empire 2 announcement but it ends up just being some contest thing and for US citizens only no less. :(
Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

Ehh contests like these are always a waste of time unless your psychotic and try to get a million points and do nothing else. THe chances of you getting what you want are going to be so slim.

satirewire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 satirewire
Member since 2003 • 134 Posts

The people with large followings online have such a huge advantage over everyone else, whether they played the games or not doesn't even matter in the contest. I wish the actual fans stood a chance at winning anything. I refuse to sign up for sites like facebook because I'd like to use that time for gaming, and ya know, my family. Heck, I barely spend any time on these forums and this is videogame related. I'm still playing along though...but I don't expect to win anything. Maybe when I build my new pc Q1 of next year I will paint my own blood dragon on it, lol.