TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Banished is a great game but its older now, so what games do you think are better?

I think Forest Village is better than Banished. Not to mean Banished is bad but I think Forest Village is a LOT better, again that doesnt mean Banished is not bad, its great, its just that Forest Village has taken it to a new level.

thoughts?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

You like Forest Village? Been eyeballing that for a while now, have not pulled the trigger yet. Banished is great, though!

I recently got back into Surviving Mars. They've made some updates to it, added a bunch more content...I'm really enjoying it again.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

You like Forest Village? Been eyeballing that for a while now, have not pulled the trigger yet. Banished is great, though!

I recently got back into Surviving Mars. They've made some updates to it, added a bunch more content...I'm really enjoying it again.

the troubles I have with stradegy games is the 'auto play part'. that point where you just sit and watch the game or put it in fast mode and wait for something bad to happen. I dont like that.

Forest Village allows me to go into first person and help out, I like that, gives me something to do.

that is why I like it more than Banished, that and visually its amazing.