Assassins Creed 3 formally announced for XB/PS4... No Switch edition

#1 Edited by sakaiXx (4832 posts) -

https://gematsu.com/2019/02/assassins-creed-iii-remastered-launches-march-29

As we all know from AC:Odyssey season pass listing, its coming as part of its season pass but also as standalone title $39.99. I probably missed it but does not seem to have any Switch listing. Anyhow below is the announcement trailer:

New warmer color! Good remaster just what we needed from the worst game in the series. Enjoy the game!

#2 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 3 exist on Wii U, I really don't see a reason why it needs to be ported on Switch, just get it on Wii U.

The only thing I like about Assassin's Creed 3 is the DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington which I find interesting throughout the game and it's interesting seeing King Washington taking the title king and not President thus killing for Independence which we know as of now. (Which is funny, because George Washington actually thought the U.S needs a King but everyone was against that idea)

#3 Posted by IronBrigador (108 posts) -

I really like Assassin Creed 3, just me.

Remastered looks pretty good, its just that....its so goooooooollllldddd.

#4 Posted by warmblur (1499 posts) -

Looks like they slapped Sweetfx on it and called it a day.

#5 Posted by speedytimsi (767 posts) -

Probably it's tougher to fit all that data onto the Switch 32GB SD card...and it cost more.

#7 Posted by Valgaav_219 (2074 posts) -

Meh

#8 Posted by Enragedhydra (1034 posts) -

If people played it already, why bother playing a shinier version? I don't understand this concept of buying a game twice. If they redid everything outside of Origins and Odyssey it wouldn't be so bad. I was playing the original AC on my 360 the other day and it still looked fine.

#9 Posted by omegaMaster (1133 posts) -

Do people still play Assassins Creed?

#10 Posted by Random_Matt (3685 posts) -

Listed on ubisoft website.

#11 Posted by robert_sparkes (2316 posts) -

I'll probably pick this up I enjoy the AC games 3 got a tough time as people preferred the Ezio character.