AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

2020 was horrible, it was fall of annoyances from everybody including those responsible for spreading the Corona Virus across. The cause of the Corona Virus has prevented me from going out and I have to remain in doors and work on different projects instead. There were people I know getting in the way and giving out unnecessary hand holding. Hopefully in 2021 the Corona Virus stops and we can all return to our normal lives and I can go out and enjoy the fresh air again.

Anyway here is my Game Review Results of 2020, I'll admit it's not bad I did have a long Final Fantasy VII Marathon this year, playing Crisis Core FFVII, FFVII Classic on PS4 as well as the FFVII Remake before doing some other games with completed Trophy Lists that I could do reviews on. My PS4 started acting up and I took a look at it that the system's HDMI port has gone off, I have had that console for 4 years and I had it as a Birthday Present from my brother in all fairness. I have to either replace it with a new PS4, get a PS4 Pro or upgrade to a PS5.

Yearly Game Review Results 2020

Games Reviewed: 16

Consoles Reviewed: 0

Accessories Reviewed: 2

Top Tens: 8

First Impressions: 1

Blogs Made: 3

Score Records: 0

Happy New Year everyone as say good riddance to 2020 and move onto 2021 where we hopefully can get back to our old lives.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)