AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

I have just completed Tales of Innocence on the Nintendo DS although I have only beaten the main story and have not taken on the sidequests nor the optional dungeon. I wanted to directly finish up the story of this game because it is close to the end of the year and I just wanted to end this game as quickly as I could.

I really enjoyed going through the game, it's a fast improvement over Tales of the Tempest and some elements of the battle system in the game would be seen in later games like Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World and so on which was great. Even though the controls were not as refined and also item interruptions where really annoying but I am pleased that I enjoyed going through the game with the English Translation patch. Shame the patch is down alongside the English patch for Tales of the Tempest but hey I still have it on my DS Flash Card and I plan on keeping hold of it.

The final boss wasn't hard at all. What I purchased with the grade points I had was a powerful armour which made Ruca extremely powerful and enemies I fought would do little to no damage at all to Ruca which made all fights just a total cakewalk including the final boss fight which is against Mathias.

Overall I enjoyed going through Tales of Innocence and I am pleased that I have completed it before New Year so soon guys I will work on a full game review on my Gamespot channel of this game and then I have only 12 days to wait for the release of Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition and I plan to get it on the week of the game's release. Till then I will be working on not only the review of Tales of Innocence but I will also plan on making a blog explaining about the results of this year and how I did as well as talking about my New Years Resolution and also the Best, Worst and Most Disappointing Games of 2018 so I will be busy for the next couple of days and I will take the time to work on those.

Stay Tuned for all of the upcoming content coming soon.