AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Recently in the past months I have been really lazy and didn't honestly feel like trying to get on with other projects till I finished Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. After seeing the announcements of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered I have been in a bit of stress and really wanted to later work on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy for the PSP although it took me a while to get myself back on track. I have now done Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and recently uploaded the review on it on my channel. Recently after my birthday I have been trying to get myself back on track by working on one more J-RPG which is going to be Crystar and afterwards I kind of want to take a break from J-RPGs and do other games instead like maybe some of the Doom games that I have on the PS3 to ready myself for the release of Doom Eternal before returning to torture myself with Dissidia Final Fantasy NT which either that one or FFVIII.

I plan to try and get some more stuff done on the channel cause I know I don't really upload much but I am slowly trying my hardest to get stuff with other stuff going on in my life like going to Pool, going to Vision 21 and going out with Pineshield but I swear this time I am going to try and put up a small schedule to try and keep myself on track but I do not want to put in too much stuff in and overly exhaust myself even with recent games coming out. At the moment I am still collecting old games for the PS3 and PS4 and picking whatever I wish to do a game review of on this channel and also for Trophy Collecting purposes. I hope I can try to get more reviews up if I can and I know I won't be covering any more current and more modern games till I am truly ready to do those and will instead just write down on a schedule and update blog which one I want to work on next instead.

Recently I have been clearing out my Nintendo 3DS, completing and deleting my demos that have been taking up space on my system and I have used all of the launch limits on them and you know what's funny. About 2 or maybe 3 years I had plenty of them downloaded but I never had to play any of the newer demos till now and it has been I don't know maybe 2 or 3 years since I worked on a Demo First Impression blog. I would work on First Impression Blogs for the Demos on the Nintendo 3DS but however it is late into the Nintendo 3DS' Life and many of the games are now old and it will feel rather pointless to work on them. Instead I will see what is on the gaming news of what new game, game console or whatever is coming and think maybe if I should make a first impression blog about it or not. I know there is going to be more new games coming out before the end of 2019 but at least there is still time to do things before the end of the year which will be where I will once again do the Game of the Year blogs pointing out to the Best, Worst and Most Disappointing Games of 2019.

Here is but a small schedule I plan to do through October and I swear this time I will work hard to get these out as soon as I can. Hope you'll check out my other recent reviews, top tens and other blogs I worked on in the meantime. RPGs take a longtime to complete so I hope with Crystar I will try to find the right day to grind and then also take the right day to get on with the storyline. I have been spending way too much time with Star Wars Battlefront II on PS4 and I know I am enjoying it with all of the updated content but I will have to try and get all of the Daily Stuff done quicker so that I can work on the content. For now look forward to my Game Review of the J-RPG Crystar when I finish the game. I will also do a Platinum Trophy run of this game alongside Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition but I put that game aside so that I can do Crystar and finish it.

1. Crystar (PS4) Game Review

2. Bigben Wireless Interactive Controller (PS3) Review

3. Medevil (PS4) Demo First Impression

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!