AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 24/09/2017 Update on Zodiac Job System on Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Rant

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Okay a couple of days ago when I started playing Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age on PS4 I made a rant about the Zodiac Job System. Guess what you can get a second License Board which will allow your character to have a second class. It's like finally having a secondary class only that you got two license boards to fill up. Yep License Board filling *Sigh* Well at least I know I can have two different classes but at the end of the day it's not going to make it any better cause of the awful Gambit system, reason I say that because like I said you can make any character do any action as long as they have the license for it. The majority of the gambits are just flat out worthless for a couple of reasons, you'll just be spending minutes equipping the right gambits for each character and the most needed ones don't come till late in the game. Whatever this new Zodiac Job System is still a pretty bad system no matter what and doesn't seem better then the regular version of the game. I will continue to play through the game and finish it and get that Platinum, eventually I will do a full review of the game when it is complete.

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!