AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 18/06/2018 E3 Conference Coverage and Cyberdimension Neptunia

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Throughout the week I will be writing blogs about the E3 Conferences and saying stuff about each of the upcoming new games coming out. It will provide a brief summery of what is coming out and I will explain my thoughts on each of them. It will take a long while to cover all of the releases but I can handle it. I have already worked on the EA Conference so check that out if you haven't already.

In between working on the E3 blogs and keeping up with the stuff on AQWorlds which I have decided to return to I will also be starting a new playthrough for Youtube. The next game I will be doing is Cyberdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online for the PlayStation 4. This is an Action RPG game that has given me plenty of curiosity into the Hyperdimension Neptunia series thanks to my friend talking about it in one of his old videos. Since seeing videos about it and also picking up some of the Neptunia games I have been willing to see what the series is about cause I am planning to collect the other games in the series as well. Main reason I am interested in the series is because of how the series makes jokes out of the video game market, how the characters parody various gaming consoles and also how Neptune constantly breaks the 4th wall like Deadpool. Seriously I like in the original game where Neptune does a Sonic reference which really got me laughing. I will be doing a playthrough of Cyperdimension Neptunia on the PS4 and will be releasing videos of this game on Youtube for everyone to watch.

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!