AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 420

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

Well guess it's December which means I get to show off the things I want for Christmas this year. Well here they are, this time I am asking for two PS4 games and one PS3 game. They are Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) on the PS4 cause of course every single I have to ask for a single Call of Duty game every year, next is Super Neptunia RPG on the PS4 and lastly the game I asked for is Duck Tales Remastered and it is a PlayStation 3 game. I asked for these games is, Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) cause it is just to be added to the Call of Duty Collection, Super Neptunia RPG is because I can't find a physical the game anywhere and these game can either be bought in shops second hand or by getting the physical game online or buying it digitally. I am very curious about the Hyperdimension Neptunia games and I do want to play the original games on the PS3 first to see what the Neptunia games are all about before I play and review the more recent games. As for Duck Tales Remastered I wanted to get the game for the PlayStation 3 but however the game was sadly removed from the PlayStation Network Store and now the only way to get the game is to get the Physical copy and let me tell you it doesn't come cheap. Least by adding it to the Christmas list that's one rare game off my case.

Hope that I do get those presents and start adding them to the Trophy Lists so that I can maybe do Trophy runs on them. Right I am working on a few projects which involve working on a couple of reviews and then later some Top Ten Lists. I am keeping myself working hard and I will continue to upload more reviews and other stuff soon. Just got quite a fair bit of stuff going on with my life right now so expect things to pick up soon later. I am taking a break from RPGs and want to do some FPS games before I do the next Final Fantasy game, and I won't tell what that is till I announce it. So stay tuned for more.

But in the meantime you can tell me what you guys are getting for Christmas?

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 302 Posts

@AQWBlaZer91: word man good list, I was looking too at modern warfare guess its not for me,

but yeah my xmas list probably just iTunes money and other random shit.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 14

#2 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Nice. :) I would like to own a copy of Ducktales Remastered myself. Never played it but seeing as it was taken down digitally, would be nice to own.