AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Despite what I am doing right now I have taken the time to work on my Christmas List, show it to my parents and I am ready to share and post this to you guys. Here is my Christmas List showing what I hope to have.

1. Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (PlayStation 4)

2. Call of Duty Black Ops IV (PlayStation 4)

3. Battlefield V (PlayStation 4)

I chose those because every single year I have to put a Call of Duty game on my Christmas List so no surprise I put Black Ops IV on the list. I put Battlefield V on the list because EA yes I know they are a bad company for their practices for their microtransactions but however Battlefield V only has them for cosmetics so I don't have to use it to play the game. Megadimension Neptunia VIIR is the most wanted because I can't find the game anywhere aside from online stores like Amazon or Ebay so I put it on the list for that alone. It's one of the games from a series I have been curious about for some time so I planed to add it to the list. I chose their regular copies instead of the limited editions because those are too expensive to have plus they tend to take up too much room.

So what about you guys, what are you planning to get for Christmas?

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!

bluewolf85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: -2

#1 bluewolf85
Member since 2009 • 56 Posts

I haven't make up my mind yet. but that's a matter what I get for Christmas. but maybe I get a gift card I able to buy a game. what I want Resident Evil 2 remake. I already pre-order Kingdom heart 3. it was 3 years ago. so one more month!! I already pre-order Biomutant. I hope you get a Christmas.