Animal crossing (GameCube version)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AFR_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AFR_basic
Member since 2002 • 188 Posts

Hello guys I'm new to animalcrossing&I'mgoing to start with the game cube version so i need help because i don't like cheats , action reply etc,etc.
How do i know what codes are safe to use & the ones that are not meant to be used because it affects your games with glitches.
I need help because a friend send me some code &
I'm not surewhetherto use them or not.
How to
distinguish the malignus codes from safe codes.

Please help

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Hello guysI'mnew to animalcrossing&I'mgoing to start with the game cube version so i need help because i don't like cheats , action reply etc,etc.
How do i know what codes are safe to use & the ones that are not meant to be used because it affects your games with glitches.
I'mnot surewhetherto use them or not.
How to
distinguishthemalignuscodes from safe codes.

Please help

AFR_basic

You first said you don't like cheats and then you ask which codes are safe to use without glitching the game? Simple, don't use any of them and earn your bells the old fashion way. That's really the only way to enjoy this game properly.

PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
Do you mean to codes in Nooks store? Anything on GameFaqs sould be fine. :)
Jamie-Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jamie-Quest
Member since 2009 • 69 Posts

the cheat for 30,000 bells is ligit

AFR_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AFR_basic
Member since 2002 • 188 Posts

[QUOTE="AFR_basic"]

Hello guysI'mnew to animalcrossing&I'mgoing to start with the game cube version so i need help because i don't like cheats , action reply etc,etc.
I'mnot surewhetherto use them or not.
How to
distinguishthemalignuscodes from safe codes.

Please help

Bigboi500

You first said you don't like cheats and then you ask which codes are safe to use without glitching the game? Simple, don't use any of them and earn your bells the old fashion way. That's really the only way to enjoy this game properly.

Don't get me wrong i'm not asking for code nor using them just don't want to input a code that will ruin my game. Beside what i meant was official codes, legit, i never cheated in a game before,hate that. thank you