Add New Gameplay In Such Color By Number Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for sarahelva_artdesigner
SarahElva_ArtDesigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SarahElva_ArtDesigner
Member since 2018 • 13 Posts

I find that there are so many color by number games here and there since early this year. But all they're providing is to allow us tap, tap and tap... to finish coloring pictures provided. So it's a kind of boring game if you have played for 2 or 3 rounds.

New ideas come with new gameplay

I believe if you can import your own favorite pictures into the game to color, then share it with your friends or family members. It's really a great job to be done, fun and relaxing!

Nowadays, it's very hard to get rid of anxiety and stress, even though you're a student. Therefore, this kind of relaxing games are becoming more and more popular worldwide.

Pixel Artist: Color Number

This game has no other features other than coloring, recoloring, and just tap to color, drag to color. That's all

But recently, it added

1. Friends Rank, Weekly Rank and World Rank,

2. Take photos or import pictures from gallery to color.

The dev gives each picture a score. Once you finish one, you'll get scored, very addictive and creative. I like this game because there maybe something new will come soon, and I don't wanna miss it. So I always keep updated and play for 2 or 3 rounds every day.

How about you guys? Tell me and leave your comment below.

Thank you! Wanna meet new friends here, too

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

@sarahelva_artdesigner: I have to say, and I don't mean to be rude, but that sounds a kind of childish if your at university.

Doesn't MS Paint do that via the fill tool?

I recommend spending a bit of money of Pixelmator. It is very cheap for what you get (alot) and is as good as photoshop ce or whatever if not better and will do most things you use Photoshop for but...

It is the best drawing application around I think. Once you get the hang of the interface it is so much fun to use. Better on a tablet than a phone but I still managed to use it on my iphone 5s.

So buy Pixelmator I really recommend it and just draw anything you can imagine. No pressure. Draw My Little Ponies! it's more creative than the paint bucket tool.

SarahElva_ArtDesigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SarahElva_ArtDesigner

@jackamomo: What you mean... of course, the above tools you'd mentioned are so cool and popular all over the world, and I always use Photoshop to design art works I want. Such a powerful tool it is.

But what I posted is my opinion on a kind of games, just tap by number box (maybe some kind of foolish gameplay), to complete the pictures provided, in such a small package size. You should take a look, buddy. aha.

SarahElva_ArtDesigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SarahElva_ArtDesigner

BTW, I think PixelMe on GooglePlay store is very addictive too