2010 and the Xbox(recap)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samcro810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Samcro810
Member since 2010 • 72 Posts

2010 has been a hell of year for video game releases, unlike last year which had only a few impressive titles. I have yet to get my hands on many 2010 Xbox releases such as Halo:Reach, CoD:Black Ops, EA Sports MMA, Bioshock 2 etc. Anyhow, I did play a few 2010 Xbox games that oozed with awesomeness. I traveled to the ends of the universe and back in Mass Effect 2, I kicked ass Jason Bourne style in Splinter Cell:Conviction, I racked up a ridiculous body count as a rogue gangster in Mafia 2(I don't care what anyone says, Mafia 2 rocks), slaughtered the undead in Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, and took on the role of King of Albion in Fable 3. I'm not trying to impress anyone, these are simply my personal exploits for Xbox games of 2010.

Please post your own experiences for 2010's games because I want the gamers opinion on this year's releases, not just the critics.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#2 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Red Dead Redemption is my game of the year so far. It was such a fresh experience with such great characters and writing. I loved it.

I wasn't expecting to have as much fun with Hal Reach as I did. I though the campaign was terrific and all the online gametypes and community features give the game so much replayability.