1250+ Home Runs, 5000+ Hits, and 2000+ RBI's... No Hall of Fame?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sorasgoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 sorasgoof
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

In MLB The Show 06 for the PSP, I have the stats shown in the title, along with many awards, such as Rookie of the Year, Triple Crown, and numerous Gold Gloves, along with (World Series) MVP's, Silver Sluggers, and Hank Aaron Awards. Yet, at the end of my career, I was still short of the Hall of Fame. Do any of you know why?

Thanks. :P 

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
wouldn the game get boring for putting it on super easy mode.
sorasgoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sorasgoof

wouldn the game get boring for putting it on super easy mode.NetYankEagle

...What?

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts

In MLB The Show 06 for the PSP, I have the stats shown in the title, along with many awards, such as Rookie of the Year, Triple Crown, and numerous Gold Gloves, along with (World Series) MVP's, Silver Sluggers, and Hank Aaron Awards. Yet, at the end of my career, I was still short of the Hall of Fame. Do any of you know why? Also, can you even get into the Hall of Fame?

Thanks. :P 

sorasgoof

Its funny how these things work, I notice on other games its very difficult to get to the hall. It's like they have the pre determined usuals who always  get in but its near impossible for you to get in because they don't have some slot thats been taken, available for you, its bad programming really and an oversight by most sports developers.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]wouldn the game get boring for putting it on super easy mode.sorasgoof

...What?

you had very unrealistic numbers in your career and its mostly due to the fact that you fixed the settings to make the game very easy. It had to get boring sooner or later
sorasgoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sorasgoof
[QUOTE="sorasgoof"]

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]wouldn the game get boring for putting it on super easy mode.NetYankEagle

...What?

you had very unrealistic numbers in your career and its mostly due to the fact that you fixed the settings to make the game very easy. It had to get boring sooner or later

[QUOTE="sorasgoof"]

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]wouldn the game get boring for putting it on super easy mode.NetYankEagle

...What?

[QUOTE="sorasgoof"]

...What?

sorasgoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sorasgoof

I have no idea what happened on that last post but...

I played on either Veteran, All-Star, or the HOF difficulty for my whole career, and besides, wouldn't having really great career numbers make you a lock for the Hall of Fame? :question:

tayloramp609

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tayloramp609
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
Well, I suppose while you were on the john your little brother took the controller and injected your player with HGH. You do have an ActionReply, right?
sorasgoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sorasgoof

Well, I suppose while you were on the john your little brother took the controller and injected your player with HGH. You do have an ActionReply, right?tayloramp609

No I don't have an Action Replay...is there an Action Replay for PSP's?

bradlybradbrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bradlybradbrad
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
Why do you think cheating is involved? This game really isn't that hard, I always played on all star or HOF and got at least 80 HR a season.