---n00b_kid---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ---n00b_kid---
Member since 2007 • 803 Posts

RE4 is the only RE game that I have completed so I dont know the back story behind some characters. Please answer:

1. Who is Wesker ? He doesn't appear in the campaign but you hear about him. What is his backstory ?

2. Who is Ada working for ? Who does she talk to at the end of the game ?

3. Krauser used to be a good guy right ?? Which RE game did he appear in ? He is working for umbrella in RE4, why is that and why does he hate Leon ?

thanks

3_eyed_weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 3_eyed_weasel
Member since 2004 • 3366 Posts

RE4 is the only RE game that I have completed so I dont know the back story behind some characters. Please answer:

1. Who is Wesker ? He doesn't appear in the campaign but you hear about him. What is his backstory ?

3. Krauser used to be a good guy right ?? Which RE game did he appear in ? He is working for umbrella in RE4, why is that and why does he hate Leon ?

thanks

---n00b_kid---

1. Bad guy

2. Don't know

3. RE2

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts

He was a part of the S.T.A.R.S. police squad, but then he betryed his comrades at the Arkley mountain incident. He has always been a shadowy character ever since then, popping up in other Resident Evil games, making trouble.

She is working for Umbrella, she wants to get the sample from Leon. I don't remember the ending of the game right now.

He was Leon's partner when he was a part of a government protection agency. However, he never actually shows up in any toher Resident Evil game. Everything we know about him, is from Resident Evil 4. He now hates Leon because he has the sample that he is getting for Sadler. Also, the Las Plagas has driven him slightly insane...

thanks

---n00b_kid---
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
Also...why don't you actually play the other ones before you delve into the fourth one??
---n00b_kid---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ---n00b_kid---
Member since 2007 • 803 Posts

Also...why don't you actually play the other ones before you delve into the fourth one??NAPK1NS

The previous RE games have horrible camera, and you dont have the red laser pointer when shooting the badies.

Back to the story of RE4:

So is Krauser working for Umbrella or Saddler ??

Why did Ada betray Krauser by shooting him and helping Leon in his fight with Krauser (1st fight with Krauser) ??

How does this lead us onto RE5 which takes place in Africa ? Are they zombies or do they have the virus like in RE4 ?

snackdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 snackdaddy
Member since 2006 • 2122 Posts

[QUOTE="NAPK1NS"]Also...why don't you actually play the other ones before you delve into the fourth one??---n00b_kid---

The previous RE games have horrible camera, and you dont have the red laser pointer when shooting the badies.

Back to the story of RE4:

So is Krauser working for Umbrella or Saddler ??

Why did Ada betray Krauser by shooting him and helping Leon in his fight with Krauser (1st fight with Krauser) ??

How does this lead us onto RE5 which takes place in Africa ? Are they zombies or do they have the virus like in RE4 ?

The Head Designer said RE5 will not have Zombies or granados (sp) from RE4

Superlegtesta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Superlegtesta
Member since 2003 • 389 Posts
If you look on Gamefaqs you can find the storyline of the previous games. Playing them is nice, but if you only want to answer these questions, try it.
End_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 End_Gamer
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

1. Wesker worked for umbrella in the other REs, he was kind of a double agent between umbrella and S.T.A.R.S.

2. Ada works for Wesker, and she talks to Wesker:P

3. Yep, he used to be a good guy. He never was inany of the other REs though, and he's not working for umbrella, he works for Saddler!He hates Leon cuz he's crazy, and he used to work with Leon for the government