Bought Viewtiful Joe for $7 brand new this weekend...

MRIBEME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MRIBEME
Member since 2005 • 239 Posts

...at KMART.

:D

They were having a 30% off already clearance items. This game is AWESOME!!! I just love great deals like this!

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
I got that game about a year ago at GameStop for $5 used. It's a great game and very hard if you play it on Adults.
Daffy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Daffy101
Member since 2006 • 911 Posts

...at KMART.

They were having a 30% off already clearance items. This game is AWESOME!!! I just love great deals like this!

MRIBEME

haha I work at Kmart! =p I get an extra 10% off on top of that. I bought phsychonauts for the same price =D

-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
Great pickup. I loved the game until the last part of the game because I could not beat it.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Man, these deals are great. I need to keep an eye out for things like this. I was curious about Viewtiful Joe, too.
Zuul13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Zuul13
Member since 2007 • 326 Posts
I love being a half step behing the times. Game for cheap bastards! Gotta love 'em. Of course I still pick up the AAA titles! But you always need something to fill the gap b/w them!
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
One of my favorite games last gen and the first is much better than the 2nd IMO.
Archangel5784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Archangel5784
Member since 2003 • 677 Posts
[QUOTE="MRIBEME"]

...at KMART.

Daffy101

haha I work at Kmart! =p I get an extra 10% off on top of that. I bought phsychonauts for the same price =D

I used to work at Kmart. Our copy of Psychonauts was only $5, minus my 10% :D For the price, the best game I've ever bought.
lrrydaqcumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 lrrydaqcumber
Member since 2007 • 190 Posts

Nice pickup

DrDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DrDazzle
Member since 2005 • 202 Posts

...at KMART.

MRIBEME

Yea, it is a really fun title. I bought Viewtiful Joe 2 when I still had my GC *tear* for about $10. It is one of the games that makes me really miss my GC. *SOB* WHYD YOU HAVE TO GO?!

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
I got both 1 and 2 when they first came out they are awsome, I'm actually replaying the 1st right now.
Daffy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Daffy101
Member since 2006 • 911 Posts
[QUOTE="Daffy101"][QUOTE="MRIBEME"]

...at KMART.

Archangel5784

I used to work at Kmart. Our copy of Psychonauts was only $5, minus my 10% :D For the price, the best game I've ever bought.

haha. You can't really go wrong with a $5 game anyway lol. But I work in the electronics department so I'm among the first to know when things get marked down..it's nice lol

Casiotech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Casiotech
Member since 2007 • 721 Posts

forget kmart this game is $5 used for both parts at GS. They are so common that if you find a used one it's probably in perfect condition! It's a great game and a very high budget title with lots of replay value. I don't care for the story but it's REALLY stylish.

Oh yeah and it's REALLY HARD. You probably won't beat it on adult mode.

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts
Nice pickup. Personally, I wasn't a huge fan though...
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Minishdriveby
I just started it again today (I knowI said I was replaying it a couple days ago but I hadnt really started replaying ituntil today). Anyway I beat it today also, I didnt realise how short the game was, my final time was 5:08:37.
Casiotech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Casiotech

I just started it again today (I knowI said I was replaying it a couple days ago but I hadnt really started replaying ituntil today). Anyway I beat it today also, I didnt realise how short the game was, my final time was 5:08:37.Minishdriveby

On adult mode??? What was your first time playing completion time?

also, 5 hours isn't bad at all for a linear game. Most linear games can be run through in an 1 or 1 1/2.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Minishdriveby

[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]I just started it again today (I knowI said I was replaying it a couple days ago but I hadnt really started replaying ituntil today). Anyway I beat it today also, I didnt realise how short the game was, my final time was 5:08:37.Casiotech

On adult mode??? What was your first time playing completion time?

also, 5 hours isn't bad at all for a linear game. Most linear games can be run through in an 1 or 1 1/2.

I'm not sure what my first completion time was mostly because this is my first time I played it since 2004. But im pretty sure it lasted like 10 hours or 7 at least. But I'm not saying thats a bad thing, cause i know you can finish most side scrollers in a 1 hr or 1 1/2 hr (sometimes even 45 minutes). And yes it was on adult mode, there were only a couple parts that really made me frustrated.The first wasAnother Joe, The second was the crystal versrion of hulk davidson, the third wasthe crystal of another Joe, and the fourthwas Fire Leo.

Casiotech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Casiotech
cool. I never beat it, I played through the first couple levels and got to the part where you are flying around in some kind of flying car thing and kept losing so I quit, this was months ago. From what I did play, it was VERY hard and I had to redo boss battles countless times. I might take it back up but on kid mode. IS it easier (less enemies) or do enemies deal less damage?
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Minishdriveby

cool. I never beat it, I played through the first couple levels and got to the part where you are flying around in some kind of flying car thing and kept losing so I quit, this was months ago. From what I did play, it was VERY hard and I had to redo boss battles countless times. I might take it back up but on kid mode. IS it easier (less enemies) or do enemies deal less damage?Casiotech

neither, there are still the same amount of enimies, and they still do the same damage (one heart sometimes more). But your VFX meter doesnt go down as fast, and you have more hearts, you start out with like 10 or something in easy mode and only around 4 in adult.