Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MGSsuperfan
Member since 2009 • 400 Posts

yes it is here

*gets into character*

I woke up. "I hate weekdays" I said. I got dressed and play video games. "Great its time for school." I grabbed my messenger bag, loaded it with my homework, and went to school

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 Slyfur
Member since 2008 • 35257 Posts

I'm gonna talk in a third person. It looks better that way.

Squirrel's alarm went off, and she groaned. She reached her hand over the side of her bed and reached for something under it. She pulled out a small hammer, and bashed the alarm clock until it stopped making noise, all with her eyes still closed. She rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but after five minutes of lying there, she gave up.

She got dressed and loaded her backpack with still unfinished homework, and glanced at the clock. "I'm gonna be late for school. ...aw screw it, I'm skipping today." She threw her bag onto her bed and headed downstairs, jumping down the last seven or so steps, she plugged in her gaming system and began gaming. She planned to play for a few hours before heading out.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MGSsuperfan

Thats fine, so i will to.

James walked into class. He pulled out his homework and made sure it was finished. "Class, pass down your papers." The teacher said. "Hope I didnt screw up my homework." I said silently to myself. We exited homeroom and I went through school like normal.

btw, you can control other ppl that haven't been taken for friends

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mr_Jenkins
Member since 2009 • 14116 Posts

Jager didn't wake up that morning.  He hadn't slept at all that night as he had been surfing the internet the entire time.  He went to school leaving his backpack behind, but doing all his homework during school.  He never did homework at home.  It was second period when he noticed that he had been sitting next to this quiet kid the entire year in the back of the class and hadn't said a word to him.  "Hey...you're James, right?" he said.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MGSsuperfan
James heard someone whispering to him. "Huh, Oh yeah, Im James. You're Jager,right?"
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Slyfur

Just as Squirrel turned off her gaming system, the phone rang. "Er..." She muttered at first, not usually answering the house phone. But she soon found it on the kitchen wall. "What up?" She answered.

"Squirrel?" Came the reply.

"Uh... yeah..." She stupidly responded, not knowing what else to say.

"Get you butt into school now!" Then it hit her. It was the secretary from school.

"Aw sh-" She started, then thought it was best not to finish. She hung up the phone, raced up stairs and grabbed her bag, then rushed back down the steps and out the house, grabbing her skateboard on the way. It was still 2nd period by the time she got to school, and did her homework in the hallway before entering the classrom. "Sup, teach?" She tossed her paper on the teacher's desk and took her seat.

"Late, Miss Squirrel? As usual." As the teacher picked up the paper, she growled, "This is your English paper."

"Damn." Squirrel muttered under her breath, and handed in the correct paper, sarcastically smiling as the teacher collected it.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MGSsuperfan

"Squirrel's late again. Im guessing she tried to skip school and the secretary called and Squirrel didn't know it was the secretary and Squirrel said her name and the secretary told her to get to school, I know this, cuz i tried it a week ago." James said very confident of himself. He pulled out his textbook and turned to the page that was written on the board.

Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Slyfur

Squirrel had put her head down, planning to fall asleep, when she heard someone talking behead her. She turned around and glared at a kid she had never even noticed before. "Hey kid. Shut the hell up, or I'll do it for you." She was drawing a blank when trying to come up with the guys's name, but then again she only knew the name of about four people in the entire school.

"There is no possible way you could've even guessed that." She decided against continuing, so she just turned back to her desk and closed her eyes. After a few moments, the teacher went silent, and she looked up to see if she was in trouble. Thankfully, the teacher was just writing something on the chalkboard, so Squirrel closed her eyes again, not caring about having to read something in a textbook.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MGSsuperfan
"Ahh! Im James and i guessed that cause i did that last week, if you haven't noticed, im a game nut and why am I talking to you?" James said after Squirrel unleashed her, what James and his friends call, "rodent rage" (lol) He turned his head down and finished up the worksheet.
RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RikusGirl6
Member since 2009 • 2937 Posts

Lea entered the classroom, guided by another teacher. "Your new student is here." He spoke.

"Ah. Lea Nikole. Take a seat wherever there is an open one." The other teacher answered, and pointed towards the other students.

"Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find the class." Lea quietly nodded, and took her seat. She found an empty seat next to a girl who looked like a thug. Lea decided it would be a bad idea to anger her, and opened her textbook. She couldn't help but glance at the students around her when she wasn't taking notes, though.This was nothing like her old school.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MGSsuperfan

James looked up as the teacher started talking, a new student, he thought, unfortunatly i feel meh about her. James looked up as Lea sat next to Squirrel. "I wouldn't do that, she is scary as heck" James said. "Im James, this guy is Jager, and she's Squirrel, welcome to hell." James said.

RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RikusGirl6

Lea looked back at James, but said nothing. " "Welcome to hell?" That's certainly a warm welcome." She thought sarcastically.

She looked over to see if Squirrel was paying attention, though it didn't seem like it. "She can't be that bad." Lea whispered. "Maybe she just doesn't like you, if you think that about her." Though, for a second, the thought of changing seats had crossed her mind. She decided not to, anyway, this was her first day here after all. Not wanting to get in trouble, she turned back to her desk and continued taking notes quietly.

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mr_Jenkins

Lea saw the newbie was actually taking notes.  "Notes?  Really?  This class is way too easy for notes."

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MGSsuperfan
"Actually Lea, Squirrel once stepped on one of m friend's sack, and he had to get surgery." James said to Lea trying not to remember it.
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Slyfur

Squirrel pretended not to notice the new student at first. But once she heard them talking, it was disrupting her sleep, so she turned to James, Jager, and Lea. She was about to tell this "Lea" girl off, but glanced at her first. She looked innocent, so she decided James was the next best target. "Who are you kidding? You have no friends. An' that never happened, you may want to see a doctor about your memory problems." She realized that wasn't her best insult, but she was too tired to to think up a good one that was safe enough for school.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MGSsuperfan
"Geez, even after 2 years, you're still scary." James said. Even though that wasn't a good insult, if she knew that he would be beaten to a pulp. So he decided to just act like he was hurt by that. James turned his head down and read in his textbook, looking at the clock every now and then, waiting for class to be over.
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mr_Jenkins

"I think Squirrel is pretty cool.  I mean...using fear to intimidate those beneath you into never questioning your authority? Awesome." Jager said.

RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RikusGirl6

Lea just noticed that Jager was sitting behind her after his comment about not needing to take notes. "In my old school we had to take notes for every class, even if it was an easy one. I image it just became a habit, sorry." She closed her notebook and simply listened to the teacher, before the students began talking again.

"That does sound quite nice. I'm sort of a quiet person, so I never really came across anyone who feared me. It would definitely come in handy." She laughed a bit.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MGSsuperfan
"You think Squirrel is.. Im tripping, I swear I can see The Beatles singing I Am The Walrus. Dude that is just plain screwed up, seriously."James said making his point a little too clear. He quickly turned around hoping Squirrel didn't hear any of that.
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Slyfur

Squirrel put her head up. "Wait a second. I've been in the same school with you for TWO YEARS?! No way in hell that's possible. I'm only just noticing you now."

"Cool, huh? Nice to meet some kids who appreciate my work." She smirked and shook Lea and Jager's hands. She waited until the bell rang to reply to James. As soon as it rang, she stood up, turned to him, and punched him right in the face. Barely using any of her strength, of course, since she really didn't need double detention today. She grabbed her bag, and the skateboard from under her desk, then sarcastically smiled. "Ah, I haven't punched a wannabe know-it-all in forever!"

RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RikusGirl6
Lea starred blankly for a moment. Taking out her notebook again, she said out loud as she wrote, "Never tick off Squirrel. Avoid at all costs, or buy double-plated armor and hire a bodyguard."
MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MGSsuperfan
"F***!!" Squirrel punched James in the nose, propelling his face backwards."God d***!!" James covered up his face and went into the nearest boys bathroom. He washed the blood off his face and got a paper towel. Max came into the room. "What the hell hapenned to you?!"Max said. "Squirrel happened." James said. "Thats what it always is isn't it, James?"Max said quietly. James washed the rest of the blood off his face and went to get his textbooks.
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Slyfur

"That's a good idea, Lea." Squirrel was pretty satisfied with her results to James' face. She had never even met him, let alone talked to him before, so she figured he didn't have the chance to learn it was a bad idea to piss her off. She glanced at Lea, who was still gathering her things. "Next class is English, huh? Lemme show you where the room is. ...I'm heading to the same place, anyway." She had seen her paper with a list of classes on it. "Teacher's a "witch," but it's always more fun that way." She laughed a bit.

MGSsuperfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MGSsuperfan
"Squrriels always like that, on the bright side, I can taunt her on GS without her knowing its me."James said to Max as they went to math. "Ha,good thing that you only have 2nd period with her, and I have no periods with her.' Max said as we split paths. "See you after school!"James said. "Yep." Max said. James headed into the classroom and turned to the right page in his textbook.
RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RikusGirl6

Lea smiled as she gathered her things. "That'd be awesome, thanks. Being new and everything, I'd get lost looking for the bathroom." She laughed as she and Squirrel headed to English class. By the time they got there and took their seats, they were a bit early, so Lea decided this would be a good chance to learn more about Squirrel.

"So, you go online much? I'm more of a gamer myself."

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Jenkins
Should we even continue this now that MGS is gone for good?
Slyfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Slyfur
I don't really... care... We should have a vote. :P
Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mr_Jenkins
Well...now that there is no one to mess around with this is pointless. :P
Avatar image for twilightlullaby
twilightlullaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 twilightlullaby
Member since 2008 • 5143 Posts

I'm super-confused. 

In one thread it says "Dairy" and here it says "Diary."  And as for votes, I say not to continue this. :P  

Mr_Jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Mr_Jenkins
That's because it bugged me so much I edited the title on this one. :P
RikusGirl6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points