Dantefan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#52 Dantefan1
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts
either Fran or Penelo. i know theyre both from XII but they annoyed the hell outta me. i never even got them to reach lvl. 20 cuz i hated them so much.  i wanted to throw their bodies at Vayne just cuz i thought it would be funny, and more effective than their physical attacks. sadly, there is no "throw party member" technick =\ hahaha
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#53 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
why are they annoying?? =_=;
Dantefan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Dantefan1

i forgot a few in my last post, but i doubt anyone will read it if i edit it so ill just make a new message.

shelke, rikku, yuna (in x-2), and yuffie (in DoC, not FFVII [all she did was puke and complain])

Dantefan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Dantefan1

why are they annoying?? =_=;cloudstrife145

penelo was just kind of a waste of space, used to fill a character slot with someone other than a male to even out the guy to girl ratio. the actual character herself just didnt feel like she belonged.

as for fran, i didnt hate her as much for any reasons other than:

1) i never leveled her up, therefore, she was the weakest party member (though that IS my fault)

2) her quickenings were dumb and seemed like they were made at the last minute. (same w/ penelo's resplendence...last time i poked somebody they just punched me)

and 3) she looked dumb carrying most of the weapons. especially the katanas. and if i have the choice between looking like an idiotic playboy bunny when slashing Pylraster's throat or being a princess who actually looks cool (not in a sexual way, her attacks look cool), i choose the princess.

also, i just personally found their characters annoying and tedious wastes of time.

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#56 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
^ I can feel from your post that you must really hate those two...
tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I would have to say all three girls from X-2. The pure fact that the programmers were too lazy to program OTHER sayings when they fought and won battles in the various dress spheres. I ALWAYS turn down the game and listen to the radio or TV or iTunes or something else so I don't have to subject my ears to the same quotes over and over and over again. Leveling them three up is physically painful for me to do.
greatfluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 greatfluffy
Member since 2005 • 2062 Posts
I say Wakka because i had had it with all his teachings and his believes and he is really annoying.
deathknightleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 deathknightleo
Member since 2006 • 274 Posts
i say cait seth and yuffie i hated them 2 chars.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 cloudstrife145

[QUOTE="cloudstrife145"]why are they annoying?? =_=;Dantefan1

penelo was just kind of a waste of space, used to fill a character slot with someone other than a male to even out the guy to girl ratio. the actual character herself just didnt feel like she belonged.

as for fran, i didnt hate her as much for any reasons other than:

1) i never leveled her up, therefore, she was the weakest party member (though that IS my fault)

2) her quickenings were dumb and seemed like they were made at the last minute. (same w/ penelo's resplendence...last time i poked somebody they just punched me)

and 3) she looked dumb carrying most of the weapons. especially the katanas. and if i have the choice between looking like an idiotic playboy bunny when slashing Pylraster's throat or being a princess who actually looks cool (not in a sexual way, her attacks look cool), i choose the princess.

also, i just personally found their characters annoying and tedious wastes of time.

then those characters should'nt be annoying to you, those characters are characters that you "HATE". Not 'annoy', but 'hate'.

Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
I thought Cait Sith was pretty annoying but that's just me :P Yuna_17
Yeah he gets my vote
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 cloudstrife145
Hey, Cait Sith was cool! :)
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Vaan just doesn't fir the cast for FF12. As for Tidus, well I think he should grow up more and then come back to a future sequel another time.
Pax4491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#64 Pax4491
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
Definitely Edge. It was almost as if the developers said "Uh-oh! We just blew up the fifth character! I know! Let's throw in a ninja! Ninja's are cool, right?" He wasn't even part of the story!
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Lol! More like the spoil of the broth! :D
Avatar image for deactivated-618270cdaadf2
deactivated-618270cdaadf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#66 deactivated-618270cdaadf2
Member since 2006 • 2268 Posts
aries from ff7 i dont think i spelt that right, but she just got my nerves.
serpentaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 serpentaurus
Member since 2007 • 294 Posts
Rikku brother from FFX-2. That character is disgusting.
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 cloudstrife145
hahaha! that guy's funny!
ElixirGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 ElixirGold
Member since 2004 • 150 Posts

I definitely agree! That trannie in FFX-2 is ATROCIOUS. What were they thinking?!  randomly hybridising parts from trannies, punks, hooligans and hill billies to create him? not to mention he has some problems? fancying his own cousin! nuff said...

I also found Tidus EXTREMELY annoying. He's up beat personality just back fired. He really came across to me as a beg-friend. I i really hated the way they exaggerated his movement and when he was talking  his constantly dictating his expressions, what wrong with a good old nod.

Shlnsengumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Shlnsengumi
Member since 2006 • 871 Posts
For those saying Tidus:  It's called character development.  Tidus just won't change his personality in a matter of 10 hours, throughout the game his personality changes and matures.  A happy-go-lucky attitude that matures throughout the game.  
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
For those saying Tidus: It's called character development. Tidus just won't change his personality in a matter of 10 hours, throughout the game his personality changes and matures. A happy-go-lucky attitude that matures throughout the game. Shlnsengumi
He doesn';t have a happy go lucky attitude and he doesn't change. He has a whiney-go-b*tchy attitude through all 60 hours that that game last most people on their first time through
Shlnsengumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Shlnsengumi
 If you talk around the citizens of Spira, one of them (I believe in the Luca stadium) say's to Tidus, "I wish I had your happy-go-lucky attitude".

W/E, FFX had a great cast of characters, each and every one of them were unique. People expect everybody in the world to be cool, calm and quiet or something.  It's a different Final Fantasy for each game, not all the characters are going to be that person named Cloud in which alot of people seem to worship.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 fs_metal
Cloud sucks too dude. No where near as much a Tidus, but he is a boring character. He has no personality because he almost never speaks
Whiteghoti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Whiteghoti
Member since 2006 • 45 Posts

I know this character is unplayable...but he's really annoying. Maester Seymour......damn him!!cloudstrife145

OMG HIGH FIVE MY MAN NO ONE CAN DENY SEYMOOUR IS THEE MOST ANNIOYING CHARACTER OF ALL, u litterly kill him five to seven times and every time u think uve beaten him and the HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH omg and then hes alive and even more annoying than the last time u fought him

Whiteghoti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Whiteghoti
Member since 2006 • 45 Posts
oh ya another thing ff9 was probale one of the funnest ffs ever and had one of thee best story lines in all ffs, ff8 had a really bad story line,ff7 was good, ff10 was goodish (Tidus and Yuna ans Seymour are -_- -_- -_- retarded) , x2 sigh no comment, ff11 disgusting, ff12 not bad but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where was love story most people play through games just to see the ending of the love story
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 fs_metal
*is desperately attempting to make sense of that*

....are you saying FFXII needed a love story? IT wouldn't fit in with the political intrigue. The story is far too dark and political. Love would feel out of place in it. FFXII has one of the best stories in the entire series
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 cloudstrife145
i found tidus annoying, his attitude was superbly annoying.
Shlnsengumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Shlnsengumi
oh ya another thing ff9 was probale one of the funnest ffs ever and had one of thee best story lines in all ffs, ff8 had a really bad story line,ff7 was good, ff10 was goodish (Tidus and Yuna ans Seymour are -_- -_- -_- retarded) , x2 sigh no comment, ff11 disgusting, ff12 not bad but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where was love story most people play through games just to see the ending of the love storyWhiteghoti

Just give up on FF.  I doubt you even played to the end of X-2.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#80 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
I hated Seymour as a villain and as a character overall, he just annoyed me to death.  Tidus kind of annoyed me, but not that much.  All the other characters I can live with, well.....Quina was just useless, no point whatsoever in creating that character.  If there was a "Most Useless Character" award Quina would get it hands down :lol:
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 fs_metal
I hated Seymour as a villain and as a character overall, he just annoyed me to death. Tidus kind of annoyed me, but not that much. All the other characters I can live with, well.....Quina was just useless, no point whatsoever in creating that character. If there was a "Most Useless Character" award Quina would get it hands down :lol:kryu88
He deals more physical damage than Prince Edward, so I think Edward should win the "most useless character" awared. he died every 3 seconds and couldn't hurt a fly, though he tried