Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#1 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
I cannot decide. I usally don't pre-order anything because it costs me extra money that I don't have...But when Final Fantasy XII comes out I must have it!!! lol I'm sure someone else here (probley everyone else..) has pre-ordered before. Is it really worth it?
Axe_336

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#2 Axe_336
Member since 2003 • 566 Posts
In my opinion it primarily depends on whether you want the special edition or not.  If you want a special edition then yes, pre-order.  If not then I'd say it might be possible to find one the day of release if you're quick enough, but I generally find its worth the little bit extra to have the peace of mind of knowing for sure that a copy is waiting for me there.  I did it with Kingdom Hearts 2 for instance and would have been rather sad if I hadn't and there wasn't a copy for me.  So I guess in general, for a big title like Final Fantasy XII, you probably want to pre-order.
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#3 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts

I want the special edition, so I guess I should pre order lol Its something I really want (need is more like it)

Orasion_Seiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#4 Orasion_Seiz
Member since 2004 • 6594 Posts
i never pre order anything, i always buy on the day of its release. but i guess thats how things go in the US.
Jumbo120788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Jumbo120788
Member since 2004 • 14956 Posts
im gonna pre order it soon
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#6 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
i never preorder anything...but if you want the special edition you'll have to :lol:
Avatar image for paintball102089
paintball102089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 paintball102089
Member since 2004 • 1694 Posts
yes because it will be hard to get without a preorder and preorders cost 5 bucks at gamestop so if ur too cheap to spend an extra 5 dollars then u dotn really need the game
the_unbroken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 the_unbroken
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts
Well I've only preordered one game ever, and that is a game that is still not out, (LoZTP) I pre ordered it last year and I'll never pre order again, But if your wanting the Special edition then I suggest you pre order.
NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts
<p>Pre-ordering can be excellent for software sometimes. But you have to know when to pre-order at the right time. With all my games I've only pre-ordered when there was a definite date or a great estimated price. Also, you have to constantly monitor the production of the game, and the public comments. Why? Then it easier to guess a quarter release and the fan hype. Sometimes games are delayed unexpectingly like The Legend of Zelda: TP. Most of the time, you don't have to pay extra for a pre-order(I know I don't). Now, you can make sure Final Fantasy XII get's in your PS2 by pre-ordering. But I honestly I don't think the hype of FFXII is extremely large to the point where you're not going to find a copy at your local retail. I have 3 Wal-marts, 3 Gamestops, a Babbagges, 2 EB Games, a Circuit City, a Best Buy, Toys R Us, and a few other locations in a 10 to 15 mile radius of my house. You tell me, I am not going to find a Final Fantasy XII. And if so, I can order online and I don't even have to leave the house. lol</p>
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
I cannot decide. I usally don't pre-order anything because it costs me extra money that I don't have...But when Final Fantasy XII comes out I must have it!!! lol I'm sure someone else here (probley everyone else..) has pre-ordered before. Is it really worth it? Amnesiac23
Preordering does not cost any additional cost man. Tbhe 5 to 10 bucks you put down as an initial payment is the first 5 to 10 bucks you pay on the actual game. IF you want FFXII when it comes out, you will have to pre-order it. Last time I asked, even the gamestop inside the dying mall out here had 50+ pre-orders, and that was several months ago
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
I think you should pre-order it :)
mr_bri9htside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#12 mr_bri9htside
Member since 2005 • 1948 Posts
I preordered my copy of the Collector's Edition from EBGames. I put in 5 bucks :P. I'll pay the rest when I get it. :)
jimbo_mog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jimbo_mog
Member since 2005 • 1171 Posts
I rekkon i'll pre-order.