Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
From the latest images I saw, it seems like it's an RPG with tactical battles. Anyone who's more familiar with the game? Please explain.
megamatics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 megamatics
Member since 2006 • 711 Posts
From the latest images I saw, it seems like it's an RPG with tactical battles. Anyone who's more familiar with the game? Please explain.Fantasy_Gamer
yeah it looks like a strategy but if it becomes a strategy I will never buy it because I Hate Strategy Games because i have some kind of attention deficit sysndrome that likes quick and fast acting movement without too many rules i have to follow
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
I love strategy games as it makes me use my strategic skills. :P Yeah. games like Romance of the Three Kingdons series, Nobunaga's Ambition are great. Brigandine, and other tactical RPGS are also good.
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
I think it's gonna be similar to games like Phantom Brave,Makai Kingdom and Disgaea series.
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
I love strategy games as it makes me use my strategic skills. :P Yeah. games like Romance of the Three Kingdons series, Nobunaga's Ambition are great. Brigandine, and other tactical RPGS are also good.Fantasy_Gamer
You forgot the best of the best Final Fantasy Tactics (my favorite FF) :P
Platin_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Platin_ghost
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts

You forgot the best of the best Final Fantasy Tactics (my favorite FF) :PCoRiNi

Mine too:wink:

DarkKefka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 DarkKefka
Member since 2004 • 795 Posts
Preview/Details ^ For you lazy ones, 1UP describes [or thinks] that the battles will be real time and have the gambit system also. I think It will be like Warcraft III - where you control a small party to attack.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Fantasy_Gamer
I see. I think it'll adopt the battle system of FF12.
mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts

[QUOTE="CoRiNi"]You forgot the best of the best Final Fantasy Tactics (my favorite FF) :PPlatin_ghost

Mine too:wink:

Damn right, Tactics is one of the most engaging strategy games ever made, blows the excellent Disgaea easily.
tabian00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 tabian00
Member since 2004 • 157 Posts
I agree that they will somehow adapt the current battle system and it does look an awful lot like a good strategy game. I remember reading the press release for Revenant Wings when it was first introduced as an idea and the designers said it was going to be a very minimalist "back-to-basics" game with tutorials for beginners to the genre and series (conflicting elements, strength/vitality/agility and weapon/armor attributes - that sort of stuff). Why people would start with number like 12 is beyond me but hey I'm glad they're expanding the franschise even more.