I hope Kefka and/or Sephiroth wins the villian contest.

alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alexjonathan41
Member since 2010 • 283 Posts
Can you imangine the reaction of all the FF haters if Kefka or Sephiroth won the greatest villian award?
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

Can you imangine the reaction of all the FF haters if Kefka or Sephiroth won the greatest villian award?alexjonathan41

Hahahaha. That would be very pleasing to see. :twisted: ... Especially the FF7 haters. :P 

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts
Sephiroth can go die in a hole. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that whiny mamma's boy. But more power to Kefka. I'd actually love to see him win.
alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alexjonathan41

Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.magitekk

FF haters hate him too. (they hate all FF villains)

Sephiroth can go die in a hole. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that whiny mamma's boy. But more power to Kefka. I'd actually love to see him win. Yonathin3155

That does not change the fact that 6 and 7 are the two most popular FF games.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 magitekk

[QUOTE="magitekk"]Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.alexjonathan41

Sephiroth can go die in a hole. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate that whiny mamma's boy. But more power to Kefka. I'd actually love to see him win. Yonathin3155

VI and VII? More like VII and X :roll:

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#7 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts

I'd like to see Kefka go far even though he has to go through Bowser and Ganon as for Sephiroth he has an easy path until he meets up with Ocelot.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 magitekk
Yeah, it's best to accept the reality and just say that Sephiroth will probably make it farther than Kefka and possibly, win.
magusat999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#9 magusat999
Member since 2005 • 881 Posts
[QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

[QUOTE="magitekk"]Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.magitekk

VI and VII? More like VII and X :roll:

X? X??? That was one of the worst FF ever made, only to be trumped by XIII and X-2. From the irritating mini-games to the stupid love angle and culminating in the "go into Sin and never be able to leave until the game is over" that was a horrible experience! It was hand holding kindergarten play, and they tried to dispose of the summons creatures. They also screwed up the world map, eliminating tens of hours of exploration and extra game play. Once you entered Sin you basically auto-leveled with little or no effort - meaning any grinding or raising powers of your weapons prior became useless. You could go into Sin at level 2 and still finish the game with no problems. No challenge whatsoever. It was made for casual players, and it sucked.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 magitekk
[QUOTE="magitekk"][QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

[QUOTE="magitekk"]Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.magusat999

VI and VII? More like VII and X :roll:

X? X??? That was one of the worst FF ever made, only to be trumped by XIII and X-2. From the irritating mini-games to the stupid love angle and culminating in the "go into Sin and never be able to leave until the game is over" that was a horrible experience! It was hand holding kindergarten play, and they tried to dispose of the summons creatures. They also screwed up the world map, eliminating tens of hours of exploration and extra game play. Once you entered Sin you basically auto-leveled with little or no effort - meaning any grinding or raising powers of your weapons prior became useless. You could go into Sin at level 2 and still finish the game with no problems. No challenge whatsoever. It was made for casual players, and it sucked.

Hey, I said FFX was popular, I never said it was good

magusat999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#11 magusat999
Member since 2005 • 881 Posts
[QUOTE="magusat999"][QUOTE="magitekk"][QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

[QUOTE="magitekk"]Tons of people are against Sephiroth winning, not so sure with Kefka. Though I'll admit, it'd be great if either of them won.magitekk

Hey, I said FFX was popular, I never said it was good

Fair enough - but the only reason was because it was heavily advertised to the casual gamer, and bundled with the PS2 on launch.

I do have to add that while FFVI was one of the best FF to date, if not the best - Chrono Trigger made more money for Square than the whole FF series up to and including FFVI, and paid for FFVII - which is really messed up because after that they gave Chrono Trigger fans no love whatsoever, even to this day (don't even mention that scam of a game Chrono Cross - good game but no real relation to Chrono Trigger).

alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 alexjonathan41
[QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

Kefka and Sephiroth are the most popular villains I mean.

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#13 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
I hope Kefka Wins, but I think Darth Vader will win.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 magitekk
Sephiroth's actually losing right now. Try helping out as much as you can, guys, this can't happen!
alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 alexjonathan41

Sephiroth's actually losing right now. Try helping out as much as you can, guys, this can't happen! magitekk

I put Sephiroth and Kefka at the top in my bracket of best villans, does that help?

Superman240706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Superman240706
Member since 2009 • 171 Posts
Hmmmm i voted for Sephiroth =D
XDWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XDWarrior
Member since 2010 • 1376 Posts
Speaking of Sephiroth, he's still behind. I'm going to websites to try and get voters. I could use some help...
alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 alexjonathan41

Sephiroth lost due to the haters, at least we still have Kefka.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 magitekk

@XDwarrior

That's an amazing picture of Lightning. Shiny.

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

alexjonathan41

Sephy has nothing to prove. He's been on top for more than a decade now. The mere fact that EVERYONE knows him means something. ;) Haters will always be there to block "Final Fantasy VII", "Cloud Strife" and "Sephiroth" from getting any good award 'coz they have become tired of seeing it on top.

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
[QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

Fantasy_Gamer

Sephy has nothing to prove. He's been on top for more than a decade now. The mere fact that EVERYONE knows him means something. ;) Haters will always be there to block "Final Fantasy VII", "Cloud Strife" and "Sephiroth" from getting any good award 'coz they have become tired of seeing it on top.

Ya I figured the haters wouldnt let Sephy go far. It didnt prevent me from making him the winner :) Sephy versus Vergil for the final battle would have been so awesome. At least my own bracket shows the epicness it could have been :lol:

alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 alexjonathan41
[QUOTE="alexjonathan41"]

Fantasy_Gamer

If there was a best heroine contest, they would do the same to Aeirth too.

dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 1

#23 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts

the sephiroth and kefka fanboys don't like each other... meaning they are both going to lose and General Raam would win All time villian contest

alexjonathan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 alexjonathan41

the sephiroth and kefka fanboys don't like each other... meaning they are both going to lose and General Raam would win All time villian contest

dbz987

I like both games. (6 and 7)

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 magitekk
Yeah, Kefka's going to lose. Wonder how the competition will go from here on out.