Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
First of all, we can now announce that those in Japan with an i-mode phone/service will be able to play Final Fantasy 4: The After - Return to the Moon on February 18, only nine days from now!

However, we remind fans to be patient - Square-Enix has previously announced that the game will eventually be released for EZweb phones as well, but there's still no word on when this will happen exactly.

Additionally, new storyline information has appeared in the form of an out-of-game prologue (in other words, a prologue that is usually only shown in the instruction manual, or on the official site). Prime Blue of NeoGAF provides this translation:

Once... the people's prayers saved a blue star. And, two moons became one as time passed...
The day of the departure is nearing for the boy who inherits the blood of the holy knight.
A boat is flying through the skies, from this airship he looks up at the heaven. There, two moons are (again) floating. The size of one of these moons is already increasing.

Why did that moon return? A new destiny is beginning to emerge hastily.
Now, the crystal did awakens again through change, and is filled with a gentle light.

Mysterious words belie a mysterious story in this situation, so we'll find out what this is truly alluding to once the game is released.

Stay tuned for more information on a possible US release for Final Fantasy 4: The After - Return to the Moon, as well as news on the next episodic releases in Japan.
coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 coldness6
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts
I guess if the compatible phone is there when the game's launched then I guess I'd try it out.
TeknoBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 TeknoBlade
Member since 2004 • 158 Posts

FFIV is a great game. I would love to play this, if only American phones were up to snuff. :(

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
Meh, that's alright, I don't care for games on phones...