siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
For me it's one of the best but not the best. I prefer FFX and FFIX to FFVII.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
VII is my favorite FF, though if it weren't for the nolstalgic feel the game has for me, it'd probably be tied with VI.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
No, not at all. I, III-VI, IX, Tactics, and XII are all better
MF-Scare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MF-Scare
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Dunno i liked it. It had a cool plot, cool audio and cool gameplay.8)

Best is all preference.

lo_Reaper_ol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lo_Reaper_ol
Member since 2007 • 4953 Posts
To me FFVII is the best one of the FF series so far. My second fav is IX.
Avatar image for A_Fading_Scream
A_Fading_Scream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 A_Fading_Scream
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
it was amazing, easily the best...though i do agree that tactics comes close...
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 1

#9 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts
VII is great but X is the best
Schulzygrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Schulzygrl
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts
Final Fantasy VII is def the best FF game, everything about it rocked
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
It's definitely one of the best, but my favorite will always be good old Final Fantasy IX.
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
It is currently my most favorite, along with Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm not gonna argue about being THE "best" 'coz after all, it all boils down to personal taste.
Squall_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Squall_2
Member since 2008 • 4220 Posts
that and crisis core are my 2 favourites
bahamat0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 bahamat0
Member since 2003 • 1890 Posts
Even though I've played it in 1998, it was by far my favourite FF game. FFX comes after it.
megamatics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 megamatics
Member since 2006 • 711 Posts
Well In My oppinion Most Hold that game in high acclaim due to the fact that it was the first Final Fantasy to be brought to the Playstation Home console and to be revolutionised in Mediocre 3D Graphics and Impressize CGI effects (a great story also followed the Game as well). I Would say its the most Influential of the series as to the direction of Square.
Wolf_Fox32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#16 Wolf_Fox32
Member since 2009 • 75 Posts
It's the SECOND best!!!! Final Fantasy 8 is the best :p!
Shiggums

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#17 Shiggums
Member since 2007 • 21436 Posts
I say yes, it's the best in the series
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 billybobbarvis
Member since 2006 • 2737 Posts
X and X-2 are better, because they have Rikku! =3 But FFVII is the third best. (Yuffie =D)
bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#19 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
It's great but not the best FFX for me.
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 billybobbarvis
It's great but not the best FFX for me.bigd575

Because Rikku's in it?? =O =D =3
equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 equimanthorn01
Member since 2008 • 1769 Posts
No!!!! Just......no!
Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#22 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts
It used to be the best game for me once upon a time. But those were the times before I played FFVIII. :D
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#23 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
Well FFVII had the advantage of being the first one going 3D, but its not the best, its one of the best but IMO FFVIII is the best since it was different than most of the other FF.
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts
VII is the best imo i love X and VIII and IX dont get me wrong but FFVII is such a classic like even in todays standards it is fun to play, it is everlasting.
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bauers-Twin

No, not at all. I, III-VI, IX, Tactics, and XII are all betterDrAwesomeMD

good god no! XII was god awful and is making me lose faith in the series as a whole. It wasnt even a final fantasy game, wheres the random battles and the turn based system?

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 billybobbarvis
Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bauers-Twin
Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>billybobbarvis
they do get annoying at times but it is part of Final Fantasy and imo the formula shouldnt be changed FFXII was one of the biggest letdowns i can remember it was probably still a decent game but as far as Final Fantasy games go it was trash.
DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]No, not at all. I, III-VI, IX, Tactics, and XII are all betterBauers-Twin

good god no! XII was god awful and is making me lose faith in the series as a whole. It wasnt even a final fantasy game, wheres the random battles and the turn based system?

IYO. XII was a refreshing change for me.

equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 equimanthorn01
[QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"]

[QUOTE="DrAwesomeMD"]No, not at all. I, III-VI, IX, Tactics, and XII are all betterDrAwesomeMD

IYO. XII was a refreshing change for me.

I second this. I think it needed to happen. The game was excellent
Wolf_Fox32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#30 Wolf_Fox32
Member since 2009 • 75 Posts
Yea i actually liked the new system they had in there, although i also like turn-based. So either way is fine for me.
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bauers-Twin
Well i hated XII I hated the characters (and people complained Cloud and Tidus weren't good main characters but Vaan was soo lame, I really just didn't like a single thing about it.
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>Bauers-Twin
they do get annoying at times but it is part of Final Fantasy and imo the formula shouldnt be changed FFXII was one of the biggest letdowns i can remember it was probably still a decent game but as far as Final Fantasy games go it was trash.

I only don't like them because I hate when random battles pop up at really cool parts that would be better without them. For example, in the *SPOILERS (FFVII)*

Shinra Mansion when you're going to see Sephiroth. (Just an example!)
*SPOILERS END*

You know what they should've done instead of XII? Made a Final Fantasy X-3. That would've been sweet. Make Rikku the main character instead of Tidus as well. Curse you, Tidus.
equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 equimanthorn01
[QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>billybobbarvis

I only don't like them because I hate when random battles pop up at really cool parts that would be better without them. For example, in the *SPOILERS (FFVII)*

*SPOILERS END*

You know what they should've done instead of XII? Made a Final Fantasy X-3. That would've been sweet. Make Rikku the main character instead of Tidus as well. Curse you, Tidus.

After how bad X-2 was, hell no
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>equimanthorn01

*SPOILERS END*

......AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1 HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!1 X-2 WAS AMAZING BECAUSE OF RIKKU!!!!!1...
...Omg, sorry about that! :O
Avatar image for KityKittyCatCat
KityKittyCatCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#35 KityKittyCatCat
Member since 2008 • 522 Posts

[QUOTE="equimanthorn01"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>billybobbarvis

*SPOILERS END*

......AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!1 HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!1 X-2 WAS AMAZING BECAUSE OF RIKKU!!!!!1...

Woah, you must absolutely adore Rikku....remind me not to say anything bad about her....evah! ^_^"

But FFVIII was the best one for me. It was the game that got me playing FF so that will never change.

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="equimanthorn01"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>KityKittyCatCat

*SPOILERS END*

Woah, you must absolutely adore Rikku....remind me not to say anything bad about her....evah! ^_^"

But FFVIII was the best one for me. It was the game that got me playing FF so that will never change.

Yes, yes I do. Thank you for noticing. :) That makes me happy.
equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 equimanthorn01
[QUOTE="equimanthorn01"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>billybobbarvis

*SPOILERS END*

If I could duct tape Rikku's mouth shut, I would
equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 equimanthorn01

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="equimanthorn01"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>KityKittyCatCat

*SPOILERS END*

I also hated FFVIII
MOCHIRON_MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MOCHIRON_MAN
Member since 2008 • 1359 Posts

According to sales, Yes, it is the best game in the series. because there is so many different games in the FFVII area, like Crisis Core, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus, and so on.

And they're still making money off the base FFVII game.

Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts
Never played the legends people say are better, haven't played VIII, need to.... Anyway, I don't think that VII is the best but it is one of the best
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 billybobbarvis
[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="equimanthorn01"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="Bauers-Twin"][QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]Random battles are my least favorite thing about Final Fantasy games. >.>equimanthorn01

*SPOILERS END*

If I could duct tape Rikku's mouth shut, I would

You're rude! ;-;
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Gamer4Iife

You're rude! ;-;billybobbarvis

That's FS_Metal for ya. >_> You'll get used to it, eventually...

equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 equimanthorn01

According to sales, Yes, it is the best game in the series. because there is so many different games in the FFVII area, like Crisis Core, Before Crisis, Dirge of Cerberus, and so on.

And they're still making money off the base FFVII game.

MOCHIRON_MAN
DoC was an embarrassment to shooters
equimanthorn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 equimanthorn01

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"]
You're rude! ;-;Gamer4Iife

That's FS_Metal for ya. >_> You'll get used to it, eventually...

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Don't say my name. The powers that be will hear you
Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Gamer4Iife

My bad... XD

I'll just use your current username from now on.

SchumiF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SchumiF1
Member since 2004 • 6044 Posts
Definately. This is one of my all time favorite games.
billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 billybobbarvis
Definately. This is one of my all time favorite games.SchumiF1
Whoa! A bit off-topic there, SchumiF1!
Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts

It's my top favorite RPG.

1. Final Fantasy VII

2. Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy Tactics

SchumiF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SchumiF1
Member since 2004 • 6044 Posts

[QUOTE="SchumiF1"]Definately. This is one of my all time favorite games.billybobbarvis

Well in addition to it being the best in series, it is one of my favorite games of all time. Better?  :D

billybobbarvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 billybobbarvis

[QUOTE="billybobbarvis"][QUOTE="SchumiF1"]Definately. This is one of my all time favorite games.SchumiF1

Well in addition to it being the best in series, it is one of my favorite games of all time. Better?  :D

Lol, I was jk! I said it because you were the only one NOT off-topic! :D