Kapenkrunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Kapenkrunch
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
FF 2: Never finished that one was way to tedius due to the leveling of spellls (GBA version)
FF Tactics Advance: Final boss annoyed me so muhc never wanted to finish it.
SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts
FF1 to FF6 , still need time to finish them , but I will.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#53 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

Never finished:

1. FFIV-at the final battle, just never can beat Zeromus.
  2. FFV-only 5 hours in, never got into it.
  3. FFVI-14 hours in, at the part where you fighting monsters on an airship...can't get past it.
  4. FFVIII-40 hours in at disk 3, I probably need to start over but I never got into VIII like I did VII or IX.
  5. FFX-2-22 hours in, want to finish to see the end but I just can't get into it again.

fs_metal

Did you steal the dark matter object from Zeromus befure using the crystal on him?

I tried to steal that dang dark matter from him for nearly a half hour a handful of times but I just cannot steal it!!  I guess its either just the luck of the steal or I need to lvl up more, if that will affect Edge's ability to steal....

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
If you steal it, it makes Big Bang attack deal about half the damage (which is still pretty darn tough and hard to recover from)
codeking333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 codeking333
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

1-6 never could find them

all final fantasy games on other conslones than ps2:didn't both to look at them        

but the funny thing is my older brother bruoght half of them and has not finished 1

masterchef1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 masterchef1000
Member since 2006 • 6279 Posts
i haven't finished FFX yet. i'm on the final battle with sin, though
frostbourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 frostbourne
Member since 2005 • 2773 Posts
Does FFXI really have an offline mode? Because I cannot really find that version available in my region.
NobodyMove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 NobodyMove
Member since 2006 • 169 Posts
I know that this isn't considered a "real" final fantasy but I couldn't get into crystal chronicles.  It just sucks to play by yourself.
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts
Of the games I own I've only beaten FFIII. The rest I'm still working on or in the case of VII just didn't care enough to finish. So....

FFIV: Never made it past the Antilion due to my file being deleted by my brother(I had to restart four times! O.o).
FFVI: Leveling up my party before taking on Kefka's Tower. Also trying to find Death Gaze again...
FFVII: Stopped caring after I reached Cid's town.
FFIX: Trying to find my way through that desert city Kuja sends you to.
FFX: My brother traded it for Metal Gear Solid 2 before I could even get far enough to meet Rikku....

I'm currently tracking down the GBA versions of FFI, FFII, and FFV. Knowing my luck I'll never finish those either.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fs_metal
The GBA ones shouldn't be too hard to find

MGS2 is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better game than FFX
lordofwarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 lordofwarX
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts
The GBA ones shouldn't be too hard to find

fs_metal

now hold on right there...with all due respect, theyre BOTH great games, not better than one another...they had the one of the most memorable set of characters and plot in video gaming history...

and shamefully, ive never finshed all ff games except I and II...ugh i wish i had time
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 fs_metal
[QUOTE="fs_metal"]The GBA ones shouldn't be too hard to find

lordofwarX

now hold on right there...with all due respect, theyre BOTH great games, not better than one another...they had the one of the most memorable set of characters and plot in video gaming history...

and shamefully, ive never finshed all ff games except I and II...ugh i wish i had time

This is one of the few times you will hear me admit fanboyism of anything. I am a MGS fanboy. I love everything to do with the series. I have beaten the first game something like 20 times. MGS is the single greatest series of all time. No FF can top it.
Avatar image for TheHeartofaLion
TheHeartofaLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TheHeartofaLion
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts

Don't take me seriously (at all) guys, but I think some of you are out of your minds for not finishing VIII.  My favorite in the series, without question. 

Here's what I didn't finish:

FFIX - I played it for only and hour a couple of years ago, and said, "Ah, screw it."  I'll get back to it once I'm finished with XII.

FFX-2 - Wait, heck, I didn't even start on it!

zero_cool098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 zero_cool098
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

Don't take me seriously (at all) guys, but I think some of you are out of your minds for not finishing VIII. My favorite in the series, without question.

Here's what I didn't finish:

FFIX - I played it for only and hour a couple of years ago, and said, "Ah, screw it." I'll get back to it once I'm finished with XII.

FFX-2 - Wait, heck, I didn't even start on it!

TheHeartofaLion
yea ffviii is the best in the series
cloudstrife145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#65 cloudstrife145
Member since 2006 • 1051 Posts
no way man, the drawing sstem is a bit confusing. and the characters aren't that cool, except for Seifer. ^_^
myblameless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 myblameless
Member since 2004 • 97 Posts
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 Dawn of Souls - not yet ^_^ hehe and other final fantasies like in GC and DS and Mobile Phones ^_^
Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts

FFI- completed it

FFII- got about 5hrs into it then forgot about it

FFIII(DS)- got about 5hrs into but sold the DS

FFIV- Got really far in it and liked it alot but havent completed it.. and now i dnt have the game anymore so gotta get it back!

FFV- never could get into it..; characters were lame to me

FFVI- got to end dungeon... and it is now collecting dust on my shelf.. I'll get it soon tho.

FFTactics- never could get into it... 20min battles pissed me off, but it had a cool premise and I liked the visuals and story.

FFTactics Adv.- tried to get into it.. failed

FFVII- Beat too many times.. around 5 but that isnt a bad thing because quite possibly the greatest game ever made?

FFVIII- finished a total of 3 times, really loved the story

FFIX- finished twice lol I loved the story and the characters were awesome!

FFX- completed three times, love everything about the game except maybe the airship. and a little linear but its closet thing to a movie I have played

FFXI- Retired Level 67 samurai

FFXII- got far characters all around level 50 just havent finished it yet... am playing Rouge Galaxy!!!

-Phaz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 -Phaz-
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

I havent finished that many i generally get near the end, and start playing different games but i'm trying to finish them all now so i can write reviews on them all.

StillB0RED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 StillB0RED
Member since 2006 • 383 Posts
I've completed every FF I've played except these 2: FF2 because there were waaay too many encounters and it just annoyed me. I couldn't take 3 steps anywhere without an encounter. Currently working on FF3 but I find it harder than usual so I haven't finished...yet.
compugraphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 compugraphic
Member since 2003 • 181 Posts

FFI- Beat it (I was stuck on Choas for like 3 months!)

FFII- Beaten it (Fairly easy)

FFIII(DS)- AGain beat it easily

FFIV- Beat it (Advance) just a coupel of days ago. Again I was stuck on Zeromus for a good 3 months.

FFV- Played a copy for about and hour... Boring!

FFVI- Don't own but I'm getting it in 5 days(Advance)

FFTactics- Havn't played...

FFTactics Adv.- I saw this on the internet a few years ago but wasn't allowed to play it :(

FFVII- I would play it but I can't find a copy anywhere and I don't want to pay $100 for it on the internet

FFVIII- Again can't find a copy

FFIX- Played a couple years back at my cousins it seemed pretty fun at the time(But I still havn't beaten it)

FFX- I just can't bring my self to beat it :( I could easily beat Sin  and Seymour but I just don't want it to end :(

FFXI- I woudl play but I don't have the funds :(

FFXII- Played teh demo that game with DQ8 and loved so  Iwill eventually get it.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 fs_metal
FFV>everyone who does not like it. Seriously though, that is one of hte better games in the series
Avatar image for TheHeartofaLion
TheHeartofaLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheHeartofaLion
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts

no way man, the drawing sstem is a bit confusing. and the characters aren't that cool, except for Seifer. ^_^cloudstrife145

That's another thing I keep forgetting to mention.  The Junction system was my favorite system in any FF game, but the materia system was a close runner-up.  It was confusing at first, yes, but I had so much fun with it after getting used to it.  And the characters aren't cool?  Hey c'mon now!

I really disliked the Sphere Grid system for X; it was one of the things that made the game way too easy.  So far the Gambit system for XII is okay.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 fs_metal
The characters are boring man

I hated the draw and junction systems. I don't like the materia system either. IF I spend so much time working on this materia, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FREAKING LEARN IT.