z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#1 z827
Member since 2008 • 4731 Posts

Generally,this is a bit of insight into the character's attacks and stuff like that.

Warrior of Light-Mixture of Magic and Melee attacks.Generally balanced.Capable of short-mid range attacks.He have quite a bit of Link attacks.Wears Heavy Armour.

Garland-Some what high in Attack and Defence but attacks are rather some what slow.High short range capabilities but have long distant HP attack.Wears Heavy Armour.

Firion-Like Warrior of Light,his pretty mixed up.Most of his aerial attacks are magic,ground attacks are melee.(Brave)He can strike the enemy from short-long range(if you use magic).He have some link attacks.Waers Heavy Armour I think

The Emperor-This guy is seriously hard to use.Most of his attacks are trap related and his HP attacks are pretty slow so you need to learn to corner your enemies and take advantage of it.Short-mid range and some long ranged attacks but is more effective on short range.I'm not sure which armour his wearing yet..I'm not that keen on training him to be honest.Too hard for me to use :P

Onion Knight-Generally high speed and Attack but defence is generally low.Have both Magic and Melee attacks.Short-mid range capabilities.He have alot of HP link attacks(For info of Link Attacks,check out my previous thread.)Generally light armour.

Cloud of Darkness-Depending on your timing,her Brave Attacks will vary.She have alot of HP attacks.Capable of hitting foes from short-mid range and a bit of long range.Wears light armour.

Cecil-Depending on your form.your attacks will vary.If your a Paladin,you will be faster and your attacks are more aerial-like.If your a Dark Knight,your generally more powerful but you will be slower and your attacks are more ground-based.Note that you can change your forms in Ex-mode or by using certain attacks.Generally a short-mid range fighter.Wears heavy armour.

Golbez-Depending on the distance of which you struck your enemies,you might need to hold O or Square to fully execute your attack.His generally a short-mid range fighter.He have some Link Attacks.Wears heavy armour.

Bartz-He have the combination of attacks from each heroes.However,his generally more on the short-mid range side.He can equip almost anything so there isn't exactly a fixed parameter for him.(Most characters can only equip certain items.However,once you unlocked it,you may buy Heavy Armour Equip so that they can equip Heavy Armours etc. etc. Characters who can equip alot of things is Bartz,Onion Knight and Firion.)

Exdeath-This guy have the highest defence compared to the other characters.His main attacks is a special Guard which he learns as he level.Low Guard,Mid Guard(I think),High Guard and All Guard.All Guard is capable of blocking most projectiles and attacks and all of his special Guard attacks is capable of counter.If you have good reflexes,this guy is just for you.His capable of short-mid range with some long range attacks.Wears heavy armour.

Terra-She uses magic...obviously.Her attacks are generally faster than Kefka's but is weaker.Unfortunately,her attacks knock very little Ex Orbs out of the enemy...most of her attack anyway.She's capable of attacking from short-long range.She very few link attacks.Wears light armour.

Kefka-His attacks are somewhat slow but they can be quite powerful.However,note that all Brave Magic projectiles can be reflected back to the caster very easily so be wary when your using magic for ALL characters.However,HP Magic Attacks can only be countered with certain HP attacks or by Exdeath's Guard abilities.Kefka is also capable of short-mid range attacks.Kefka wears light armour.

Cloud-His the power monger of Dissidia.Each of his strikes can easily deal quite a bit of damage.Most of his attacks is named after his Limit Breaks.He have two link attacks.Capable of short-mid range but is more useful on short range.His attacks are pretty slow as well.Cloud wears light armour.

Sephiroth-This guy can be REALLY dangerous if you manage to keep a high critical rate.He might seem to be hitting the enemy once but for some reason the enemy is being slashed many times(kinda hard to explain)He wears heavy armour and is capable of short-mid range due to the length of his sword :P But his capable of a bit of long range as well due to Shadow Flare(Shadow Flare in Dissidia acts like the ones in KH2.Orbs surrounding the enemy and attacking them.But it's pretty weak in Dissidia but it's useful for spamming so you can encourage the enemy to come closer to you.Come to think of it,Magic is pretty weak for those who don't generally use it,only Kefka,Onion Knight and Terra is capable of decent Magick attacks.)

Squall-His brave attacks are hard to dodge or block due to the speed of it but his HP attacks are slow.Capable of using short-mid range attacks.All his HP attacks are named and function like his Limit Breaks.Wears light armour.

Ultimecia-Her attacks are generally missle related but her HP attacks need aiming.(Not as in Crosshair and stuff like that.)Her Brave Attacks will vary depending on whether you hold O or not.Generally short-long ranged.Wears light armour.

Zidane-His pretty fast and have decent damage.He generally uses Melee Brave attacks and his HP attacks are generally magic related.He wears light armour.

Kuja-His the only character who can glide without his Ex Form.His generally dangerous from short-mid range but at later levels he can be quite dangerous at short-long range.Wears Light Armour.

Tidus-His attacks are pretty unique.Most of it involves dodging and striking.His quite fast(he becomes the fastest guy in Dissidia once his in Ex Mode)and have a couple of link attacks.Capable of short-mid range.

Shanttoto-Her Brave attacks can be rather unique.At early levels it involves melee attacks,at later leves it involve a spell that stagger a enemy for a bit and an attack that poisons the enemy.However,the real magic attacks is the Hp attacks.Depending on how much Brave you have,her HP attacks will vary.(Fire,Fira,Firaga,Blizzard,Blizzara,Blizzaga,Thunder,Thundera,Thundaga etc.)Wears light armour.

Gabranth-His useless without his Ex Form.However he can charge his Ex Bar and turn into Ex Mode.Once in Ex mode his pretty dangerous.Capable of short-mid range.Wears heavy armour.

There is more info but it's at the other thread somewhere else :P This is only to finish up what I missed for the character section.

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Thanks for this. I still can't wait for the game to be released in English. I can't wait to see Garland and Squall in action 8).

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts
I was hoping to main Terra, but from your description, she sounds like a totally lame character. :(
youngsexynerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 youngsexynerd
Member since 2008 • 873 Posts
yyyeeeeahh hoooray for tidus being the fastest guy, cant wait for august 25th when i get my dissidia bundle (i think its the 25th if i remember correctly), tidus is gonna be my first character i play as.
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 z827
I was hoping to main Terra, but from your description, she sounds like a totally lame character. :(Gamer4Iife
Terra's not entirely that lame to be honest.Her attacks are similar to Kefka's but is weaker but also faster.If your in for speed and range attacks I guess Terra/Tina is a character of choice.Once in Ex Mode she is also capable of Dual Cast...just check out my previous thread some where in the Board.
z827

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 z827
yyyeeeeahh hoooray for tidus being the fastest guy, cant wait for august 25th when i get my dissidia bundle (i think its the 25th if i remember correctly), tidus is gonna be my first character i play as.youngsexynerd
Take note that Tidus is only the fastest character when his in Ex Mode.For the full profile of the game..(well,almost)check out my previous thread.