Nitronic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Nitronic12
Member since 2005 • 126 Posts

I thought I might as well post something since as I'm apart of this union, and all I could really think of posting was an incident that occurred back when I was 7 or 8.

I live in Australia, to be specific Melbourne. And at the time, it was during the week of the Albert Park F1 race, and in Dandenong, a local suburb, a new Kmart store had opened. And by some God given chance, I was there a week before and entered a drawing competition for hotwheels. Funny thing was I wasn't expecting to win, and I did. And believe it or not, the prize was too meet Schumi. I at the time, being a dull child, did not realise who this man was.

And recently I found a poster, big HotWheels poster, and on it said, Michael best wishes Michael. I was wondering who gave it to me, and so my grandma told me of what happened. Before i found it I had an idea that I received from someone really big, because so many people were there. Anyway, Schumi got down on his knees to reach me, and congratulated me, and someone asked if I had anything to say to him at the time. This was all that came out of my mouth, "You not as pretty here as you are in real life." He went beet red. And I can still see his red face. Honestly I still don't know why I said that...

That's my story, believe it or not. It was about 9 years ago.

cjek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 cjek
Member since 2003 • 14327 Posts
lmao :lol:.. that's great. I wish I could say some things to him; I'd probably congratulate him on such a successful career. I mean, I was never a fan of his, but you have to respect the guy for what he achieved. Completely embarrassing him would be the last thing on my mind :lol:
BlaZe_irl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 BlaZe_irl
Member since 2006 • 1886 Posts

:lol:....that is a random thing to say to a 7 time WDC

Funny though :)

Nitronic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nitronic12
I was only like 8 lol.
Khoo1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#5 Khoo1992
Member since 2005 • 2472 Posts
WoW, very funny :lol:
Nitronic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nitronic12
Heh is it? My face went purple when I was reminded... expecially since I had friends over.
atlessky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#7 atlessky
Member since 2006 • 567 Posts
:lol: Well,at least you met him and talk to him.Its a hard chance to get and you get it...ever wonder if he remembers you??