clixshper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 clixshper
Member since 2005 • 545 Posts

I havnt joined the hype, nor i have had a look apart from a few pictures and maybe a 1 min video of the game or any info regarding the game - as i do usually now for games.

Seeing the game is due out, what IS Destiny? I understand its a FPS, but from all the hype, is it something new? Does it have RPG elements, or a really open world to fully explore and immerse yourself in? OR is it another FPS Shooter number 123 like all the others before it?

Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1a0ce98232b
deactivated-5e1a0ce98232b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5e1a0ce98232b
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

@clixshper: How about I show you what it is about? Come into my Live Stream and I will explain it to you as I go - you can even ask me direct questions as you see the gameplay. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/popupgameguides

ojmstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By ojmstr
Member since 2003 • 1949 Posts

For me it`s about the atmosphere, gameplay, story (probably) im just at the beginning. Im really not that huge fan of 1st person shooters tbh allthough i usually kick ass in any game i play including 1st person shooters, but this has more to it than just the 1st person shooter aspect of it, it has some rpg elements as well combined with open world "sandbox" and adventure type of gameplay with character evolvement and story telling and at the same time it`s online co-op or pvp if that is your cup of tea. Im pretty sure most people wont get disapointed if they deside to dive into this game. It`s a top notch game and i have a feeling this is going to get at least the score of 9 on the metacritics and probably 9 here on gamespot.

BradSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 BradSparrow
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts
Loading Video...

Pick it up, open it up & pop it in like this guy. Ultimately, you make the decision. I wouldn't suggest you watch a stream and then decide. They will have comments while they're playing and all that can be vice versa.

ExtremeWealth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ExtremeWealth
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

Destiny is just another mindless stupid run and gun game like call of duty. You just shoot enemies and other players with your gun. That's it. That's all there is to this game. All the hype about it being so much more is complete garbage. But Destiny is actually worse than Halo and Call of Duty. Destiny's game design is all jacked up. The people who designed Destiny are idiots. They must have hired some different game designers and they messed it all up. There's so many things I hate about Destiny and so many things that are disappointing.